Author Topic: FIRST SCENE FROM "SAW IV"  (Read 925 times)

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FIRST SCENE FROM "SAW IV"
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2007, 10:55:47 AM »
Damn looks crazy.. Uh why is the whole audience cheering and applauding..

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2007, 10:56:34 AM »
Part 3 was garbage, 1 was great, 2 was alright.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2007, 11:24:46 AM »
Damn looks crazy.. Uh why is the whole audience cheering and applauding..

Prolly cuz it's a premier...

Sparegeez

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2007, 04:35:02 PM »
I'm pretty much down with the Saw movies. Part 1 was fuckin dope, but the rest was pathetic.

I disagree...Part 3 was about as good as the first, and part 2 was pretty good too...

I think number one was the best. Then comes three, then two.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2007, 07:56:31 PM »
From IGN:

July 27, 2007 - Director Darren Lynn Bousman, star Tobin Bell and producer Oren Koules were at Comic-Con Thursday to present the first footage from Saw IV, which the filmmakers revealed was branded today with the dreaded NC-17 rating by the MPAA.

The filmmakers said they didn't know what they were going to do to attain an "R" rating but that the film will still meet its October release date. They said the MPAA objected not so much to the violence and gore as to the overall intensity of the sequel.

The filmmakers also revealed that the scene they had wanted to show fans at Comic-Con was rejected by the powers-that-be at the convention for being too violent, so they instead showed a different scene that nevertheless proved to be a disturbingly delightful treat for Saw fans.

The scene opens with a bald man waking up in a seemingly empty room, just as so many other of Jigsaw's victims have before, but this man has had his eyelids sewn shut! There is a shackle around his neck with a long chain that leads him to a second man lying across the room. The second man has his mouth sewn shut.

In between the blind man and the mute man is one of Jigsaw's traps. As the blind man tries to drag the mute man towards him - leading the chains through the gears of the machine - the mute man sees a key dangling from the shackle on the back of the blind man's neck. If he's to free himself he must get the key but to do that he will need to fight off the bigger, stronger blind man while dodging the sharp tools the blind man is hurling at him. Their struggle grows more intense and bloody once the mute man tries to gain the upper hand.

So who wins the death match? You'll have to go see Saw IV this Halloween to find out!

Secondz Away

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2007, 09:31:25 PM »
All three were coo...lookin forward to part 4
"I'm Secondz Away from goin insane, I need to get away" D-Dubb

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2007, 11:31:37 AM »
The filmmakers said they didn't know what they were going to do to attain an "R" rating

Dodgers#1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #22 on: August 09, 2007, 09:16:57 AM »
crazy shit

IzUwitIt

« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2007, 04:37:55 PM »
i thought it was stoppin after the third.

that deathmatch scene was crazy, hopefully it will be a decent movie

AndrE16686

« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2007, 07:21:57 PM »
^

aawwww that was fucked up specially when the smaller guy started bashing the bigger guy's head.

bez

« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 03:58:10 AM »
Have always seen these in the pics on the night of release. Cant wait!

Okka

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2007, 01:56:18 AM »
Looks real dope :D The 1st one was fuckin good, the 2 was aiight & haven't seen the 3rd one ( i have it though). I hope this will be somethin like the first one...