Author Topic: KG to CELTICS for Al Jefferson, Gerald Green, Sebastian Telfair, & Theo Ratliff!  (Read 1072 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^All I'm saying is that it can hurt them in the long run...in a big way too.

SGV

Yes long run... I'm sure Ainge, KG, Allen, Pierce etc. are not thinking about 2012, they're thinking about 08 and 09.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Yes long run... I'm sure Ainge, KG, Allen, Pierce etc. are not thinking about 2012, they're thinking about 08 and 09.

Yup...And if they don't win it by '09, which isn't too far away, they're in big trouble.

SGV

That is true. They have 2 years to make it happen... If they can't then this was a waste. But WE have to wait at least 2 years to say it was bad or not.

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
If the Celts don't win a title, Ainge will be more hated by the fans than McHale. But if anyone deserves to win a title in the NBA right now, it's Garnett, and with the Celts current starters, they have almost a better chance than the 03-04 Wolves.

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
tight trade... bout time KG got out of minnesota's losing team

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That is true. They have 2 years to make it happen... If they can't then this was a waste. But WE have to wait at least 2 years to say it was bad or not.

I do agree.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Imo it's not a true suckage if they don't win a title... it's about being relevant again. Boston wasn't relevant in quite some time, and not in the position to change that anytime soon without that blockbuster trade. I don't believe the hype about their traded youth. Minny won't be relevant, ever.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah man, they were stuck in mediocrity for so damn long it wasn't even funny no more. The NBA needs them back in the Finals. And the Lakers too. Lakers & Celtics are the history of this sport.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Imo it's not a true suckage if they don't win a title... it's about being relevant again. Boston wasn't relevant in quite some time, and not in the position to change that anytime soon without that blockbuster trade. I don't believe the hype about their traded youth. Minny won't be relevant, ever.

Minny's future > Boston's future IMO

Boston was relevant just a couple years back, when they were in the Eastern Conference Finals...If they don't win a ring, they failed. FACE IT.