Author Topic: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick  (Read 1966 times)

madkilla

• 'G'
Re: DUBCNN FACT: The Fixxers suck dick
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2007, 06:47:45 PM »
they released 4 songs already? which ones?

yea, i must be sleepin' also because the only one i knew of was the single that was getting airplay.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: FACT: The Fixxers suck dick
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2007, 08:46:38 PM »
First two singles are the WORST 2 songs Quik has ever released. Why would the album be any good? Quik and AMG's new flows and voices sound like shit. Not to mention the shitty group name, the shitty production, shitty guest features, and overall shitty concept.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2007, 09:10:31 PM »
First two singles are the WORST 2 songs Quik has ever released. Why would the album be any good? Quik and AMG's new flows and voices sound like shit. Not to mention the shitty group name, the shitty production, shitty guest features, and overall shitty concept.

if it had 50 cent on it u be all over their dicks

Dopeisjay

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2007, 09:55:50 PM »
Exactly thats what im sayin.. only ones i know of is..
1. Can u werk wit dat prod by amg
2. so good  prod by ?
3. Holly wood prod by Pop Traxs
4. Kenny kingpin - give it all my prod by fixxers.. and it wont ne on the fixxers album!
they released 4 songs already? which ones?

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2007, 09:56:28 PM »

if it had 50 cent on it u be all over their dicks

Listen son, I don't even like 50 Cent. His singles are fucking terrible. I like the odd track.

Allpaul

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2007, 10:11:15 PM »
well then wait for the whole album fuck face then be a judge....u really r talking straight out ur ass then  :laugh:
That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy.

find out I don't like fruity ass candy!!! That's the funniest shit I heard all day!

Wild_Elmo

Re: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2007, 06:44:40 AM »
Hey Eddie, i fixed the thread title. don't ever fucking edit my post

LBCstyle

• 'G'

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2007, 07:26:04 AM »
I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy.

True, true. And so far it seems I'm not a fan of this bag of candy either.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 07:55:26 AM »
i'll be honest, i love quik's music. that being said this new "music" sounds like they are trying to cater for the mainstream by making the same sorta music which is popular at the moment. which is fair enough, you have to respect their hustle... i for one though aint feeling the music they have released and probably wont support the project. i will give it a listen though to see what it is like

BritneySpears

« Reply #25 on: July 31, 2007, 08:40:36 AM »
well then wait for the whole album fuck face then be a judge....u really r talking straight out ur ass then  :laugh:
You really are a jackass. Why would I wait for an album that I don't want to come out? And I said "based on the production of 4 songs." That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy. And talking out of my ass would be saying this without hearing ANY songs.

but ur judging them becuz of 4 songs! LOL ..u dont know if those 4 tracks r gonna b on the album or if half of those are gonna be taken out and ur already saying negative shit about them ....thats y i said talking outta ya ass ...u really are an idiot....i bet you'll cop the album when it drops...stop lying to yourself..u only made this thread showing how much u care 4 them

Considering the fact Elmizzy already doesn't like any of the songs that are out which are recorded for this album, there's still a good chance he won't like 4 songs on the album anyway. So let's say you're right... Would you buy an album that contains 4 tracks you're not feeling?

westkoastanostra

« Reply #26 on: July 31, 2007, 09:18:42 AM »
You really are a jackass. Why would I wait for an album that I don't want to come out? And I said "based on the production of 4 songs." That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy. And talking out of my ass would be saying this without hearing ANY songs.

but ur judging them becuz of 4 songs! LOL ..u dont know if those 4 tracks r gonna b on the album or if half of those are gonna be taken out and ur already saying negative shit about them ....thats y i said talking outta ya ass ...u really are an idiot....i bet you'll cop the album when it drops...stop lying to yourself..u only made this thread showing how much u care 4 them

Considering the fact Elmizzy already doesn't like any of the songs that are out which are recorded for this album, there's still a good chance he won't like 4 songs on the album anyway. So let's say you're right... Would you buy an album that contains 4 tracks you're not feeling?

yes i would.... usually when i cop a cd theres a couple track i aint gonna feel...but overall tracks ive heard from them i like ...their taking a different approach...whats wrong with that? these ppl are having heart attacks cause they switched their style... :laugh:

BritneySpears

« Reply #27 on: July 31, 2007, 09:29:36 AM »

yes i would.... usually when i cop a cd theres a couple track i aint gonna feel...but overall tracks ive heard from them i like ...their taking a different approach...whats wrong with that? these ppl are having heart attacks cause they switched their style... :laugh:

What's wrong with Elmizzy not wanting to buy an album he doesn't think is worth the money?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 31, 2007, 09:36:15 AM »
Hey Eddie, i fixed the thread title. don't ever fucking edit my post
I edited it because it's not a "Dubcnn fact," and you have no right to associate Dubcnn with your opinion.  Quik and AMG come on here and read this stuff, so we don't need you to put words in the staff's mouth.  "Dubcc fact," i guess that's alright.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2007, 09:37:51 AM by Eddie »