Author Topic: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick  (Read 1962 times)

Wild_Elmo

Re: DUBCC FACT: The Fixxers suck dick
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2007, 11:51:32 AM »
It's not my opinion Eddie, it's a fact. As a reader of Dubcnn I can associate it with my facts. And it's not like artists believe dubcnn would say anything negative about them. I mean practically every update says "...this is a certified heat rock OMG!!"

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2007, 11:58:38 AM »
It's not my opinion Eddie, it's a fact. As a reader of Dubcnn I can associate it with my facts. And it's not like artists believe dubcnn would say anything negative about them. I mean practically every update says "...this is a certified heat rock OMG!!"

How can you say it's a fact that The Fixxers suck dick when I like "Can U Werk Wit Dat", Eddie likes "Can U Werk Wit Dat" and I'm sure other people do too? That sounded ignorant as hell man, of course it's your opinion! Even if everybody agreed with you, it would STILL be your opinion/a lot of peoples opinions, and not a "fact" lol.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2007, 01:31:36 PM »
How can you say it's a fact that The Fixxers suck dick when I like "Can U Werk Wit Dat", Eddie likes "Can U Werk Wit Dat" and I'm sure other people do too? That sounded ignorant as hell man, of course it's your opinion! Even if everybody agreed with you, it would STILL be your opinion/a lot of peoples opinions, and not a "fact" lol.
No shit idiot, I know what the difference between fact and opinion is. I was saying it was a fact to show how bad they suck dick. Of course you and Eddie like the song, you guys have no choice. Eddie said it himself "Quik and AMG read this..."

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2007, 02:22:15 PM »
just make poll to look if the dubcc user like the new quik shit or not.

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Fathom

• 'G'
« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2007, 08:16:10 PM »
hope that album never sees the light of day
LOL, you are one extremely large piece of shit.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2007, 08:26:13 PM »
LMFAO @ the thread title.  And yeah that Fixxers shit is wack as FUCK.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2007, 08:43:07 PM »
well then wait for the whole album fuck face then be a judge....u really r talking straight out ur ass then  :laugh:
You really are a jackass. Why would I wait for an album that I don't want to come out? And I said "based on the production of 4 songs." That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy. And talking out of my ass would be saying this without hearing ANY songs.

but ur judging them becuz of 4 songs! LOL ..u dont know if those 4 tracks r gonna b on the album or if half of those are gonna be taken out and ur already saying negative shit about them ....thats y i said talking outta ya ass ...u really are an idiot....i bet you'll cop the album when it drops...stop lying to yourself..u only made this thread showing how much u care 4 them

Considering the fact Elmizzy already doesn't like any of the songs that are out which are recorded for this album, there's still a good chance he won't like 4 songs on the album anyway. So let's say you're right... Would you buy an album that contains 4 tracks you're not feeling?

yes i would.... usually when i cop a cd theres a couple track i aint gonna feel...but overall tracks ive heard from them i like ...their taking a different approach...whats wrong with that? these ppl are having heart attacks cause they switched their style... :laugh:

What's wrong with Elmizzy not wanting to buy an album he doesn't think is worth the money?

get off elmizzy's dick .... the way he came off in this thread about what his thoughts were i didnt like  so i had to put my foot in his mouth about it...

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #37 on: July 31, 2007, 10:50:13 PM »
The Fixxers suck, it's like Quik lost inspiration and AMG has always been a zero.

SGV

« Reply #38 on: July 31, 2007, 10:54:00 PM »
Elmizzy sounds like a disgruntled girlfriend... what a bitch.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #39 on: July 31, 2007, 11:45:30 PM »
SGV sounds like a website reporter with minimal contribution that has every (latino) artist's dick up his ass... what a bitch

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: July 31, 2007, 11:47:50 PM »
SGV sounds like a website reporter with minimal contribution that has every (latino) artist's dick up his ass... what a bitch

Do you know without people like SGV and Nima, their would be no forum for you to even e-thug on? Treat them with respect.

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #41 on: July 31, 2007, 11:55:27 PM »

Do you know without people like SGV and Nima, their would be no forum for you to even e-thug on? Treat them with respect.
E-thug? What the hell are you talking about? All I've done is post the truth and these fuckers wanna attack me because they're in denial. Quik's been wack since Trauma and now that fool is a sellout. Face it, it's over.

And treat SGV and Nima with respect? You take this internet message board a little too seriously. Are they sending you paypal money to stroke their balls?

Al Bundy

« Reply #42 on: August 01, 2007, 12:46:00 AM »
lmao this thread is classic

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 01, 2007, 12:46:29 AM »
The Fixxers suck, it's like Quik lost inspiration and AMG has always been a zero.

BritneySpears

« Reply #44 on: August 01, 2007, 12:49:56 AM »
well then wait for the whole album fuck face then be a judge....u really r talking straight out ur ass then  :laugh:
You really are a jackass. Why would I wait for an album that I don't want to come out? And I said "based on the production of 4 songs." That's like opening a bag of skittles and then eating two or three. I don't need to eat the whole bag to find out I don't like fruity ass candy. And talking out of my ass would be saying this without hearing ANY songs.

but ur judging them becuz of 4 songs! LOL ..u dont know if those 4 tracks r gonna b on the album or if half of those are gonna be taken out and ur already saying negative shit about them ....thats y i said talking outta ya ass ...u really are an idiot....i bet you'll cop the album when it drops...stop lying to yourself..u only made this thread showing how much u care 4 them

Considering the fact Elmizzy already doesn't like any of the songs that are out which are recorded for this album, there's still a good chance he won't like 4 songs on the album anyway. So let's say you're right... Would you buy an album that contains 4 tracks you're not feeling?

yes i would.... usually when i cop a cd theres a couple track i aint gonna feel...but overall tracks ive heard from them i like ...their taking a different approach...whats wrong with that? these ppl are having heart attacks cause they switched their style... :laugh:

What's wrong with Elmizzy not wanting to buy an album he doesn't think is worth the money?

get off elmizzy's dick .... the way he came off in this thread about what his thoughts were i didnt like  so i had to put my foot in his mouth about it...

Did I hurt your feelings because I think there's nothing wrong Elmizzy with not wanting to buy a DJ Quik album he doesn't like?

lol, true