Author Topic: Who SHOULDN'T NATE DOGG work with??  (Read 122 times)

RivieraIII

Who SHOULDN'T NATE DOGG work with??
« on: August 06, 2001, 07:00:03 PM »
The one and only Nate Dogg has been giving hooks to the whole world lately... Who do u think he SHOULD NOT have worked with (or should not in the future)? My answer is Fabolous, Shaq and Ludacris (fuck bicoastal love and shit, those 3 songs are bullshit, especially the Ludacris and Shaq joints and they would be WORSE without Nate). Plus he's on the new Jermaine Dupri album coming soon (the song is aaiiight, I'm hearing it on the radio as I write this). So what y'all think??????
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
Re: Who SHOULDN'T NATE DOGG work with??
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2001, 07:09:47 PM »
eminem,,,nate shouldn't work withhim anymore
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2001, 11:40:46 PM »

Nelly or Outkast.... :P

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2001, 12:09:46 AM »
man fuck you and your outkast hating!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2001, 12:38:08 AM »

Yo....an "opinion" is like an Ass-hole everybody's got one....

and haterade "tastes" the same no matter who pours.....
most people dislike that which they don't understand......
perhaps when they reach an age of maturaty they shall learn that not all flowers bloom in the spring.....
To teach those who have come before you the game of dismay....is like telling a mindless mass that everything we see...we must all love the same as yourself....

we are all born under a distant moon....and times are changing....besides this is a Westcoast board.....

peace  Hatesrats.....2001

(sorry about the post being ruined..."Rivieralll'...I forgot that in this forum opinions are only welcome....if the census agree's with ya')

bez

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2001, 01:25:43 AM »
I am not bothered cos what ever song nate always cumes out tight

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2001, 01:42:10 AM »
  How is Nate Dogg working with Shaq, Bicoastal? Now, I dont know where Shaq is from or anything but lately, since he's been on the Lakers really, He's reppin' West Coast/L.A. to tha fullest.

I dont really mind Nate Dogg working with people outside the West though. Back then, you would only see Nate getting down with tha DPGC..... it's coo' to see him out there doing his own thing, gettin his own paper.

Dont hate just cuz the Coasts (East/West) are showing love.... that rivalry shit is old. What was that? Like 6 or 7 years ago.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2001, 01:49:46 AM »

Yo....an "opinion" is like an Ass-hole everybody's got one....

and haterade "tastes" the same no matter who pours.....
most people dislike that which they don't understand......
perhaps when they reach an age of maturaty they shall learn that not all flowers bloom in the spring.....
To teach those who have come before you the game of dismay....is like telling a mindless mass that everything we see...we must all love the same as yourself....

we are all born under a distant moon....and times are changing....besides this is a Westcoast board.....

peace  Hatesrats.....2001

(sorry about the post being ruined..."Rivieralll'...I forgot that in this forum opinions are only welcome....if the census agree's with ya')

if you don't like outkast fine but you don't have to mention it every time you fucking post along side witha  gay little :P...quit it

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

RivieraIII

« Reply #8 on: August 07, 2001, 02:46:35 AM »

How is Nate Dogg working with Shaq, Bicoastal? Now, I dont know where Shaq is from or anything but lately, since he's been on the Lakers really, He's reppin' West Coast/L.A. to tha fullest.

I dont really mind Nate Dogg working with people outside the West though. Back then, you would only see Nate getting down with tha DPGC..... it's coo' to see him out there doing his own thing, gettin his own paper.

Dont hate just cuz the Coasts (East/West) are showing love.... that rivalry shit is old. What was that? Like 6 or 7 years ago.

First of all Shaq is from New Jersey but that's not the point. I wasn't talkin' about East or West, I was asking y'all opinion on what Nate Dogg-affiliated tracks shouldn't have dropped or shouldn't drop in the near future (for QUALITY purpose). I don't mind the East-West love at all (it's actually a blessing), and I'm definitely happy to see my man Nate get major love from EVERYBODY in the biz... but I do mind wack joints (East, West, South, Europe, Japan, Africa, whateva...), which explains the post... Got it??