Author Topic: Schedule favors these five NFL teams.  (Read 660 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Schedule favors these five NFL teams.
« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
No love lost between Raiders and Niner fans...Its always been that way and always will be. I got homeboys that are Raider fans and we stay arguing over this shit. But at the end of the day the Niners have been one of the most successful sports franchises of all time. Multiple Past,Present,and future hall of famers produced and championships won.Really no contest IMO. Raiders got some down ass fans though ill give them props for that.

Sparegeez

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2007, 07:33:50 PM »
No love lost between Raiders and Niner fans...Its always been that way and always will be. I got homeboys that are Raider fans and we stay arguing over this shit. But at the end of the day the Niners have been one of the most successful sports franchises of all time. Multiple Past,Present,and future hall of famers produced and championships won.Really no contest IMO. Raiders got some down ass fans though ill give them props for that.

They're fans aren't down, they're just ignorant. Even now they still think they're the best team in the NFL. I had an argument with one of my friends over this shit just today.

herpes

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2007, 12:04:17 AM »
My phins have the 4th easiest schedule this year.... im still not looking forward to the season lol.

rik

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2007, 12:09:55 AM »
the raiders will be back we have a owner that wants to win more than 90% of the owners in the league. we will emerge victorious sooner than later.

Mark my words, as long as Al Davis is you owner, the Raiders ain't wining shit.

Sparegeez

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2007, 10:50:05 AM »
My phins have the 4th easiest schedule this year.... im still not looking forward to the season lol.

I'm telling you they fucked up by getting Tedd Ginn. At best I see him being another Devin Hester, but he'll never be a great WR. He is too raw and his route running sucks.

Sanford - V. President of the Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The movement is Suckaa Free.
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2007, 01:49:11 PM »
the raiders will be back we have a owner that wants to win more than 90% of the owners in the league. we will emerge victorious sooner than later.

Mark my words, as long as Al Davis is you owner, the Raiders ain't wining shit.

why the hate for Davis?  he is the closest thing to Dark vador we got...

Pick up 2 gats like Riley with a full 16 clip, on some sick shit like Lynch, while rippin a bitch's clit with beyonce's mouth on the tip of my dick.

Dangerous Crew Beeyatch!

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2007, 01:10:38 PM »

Why Not? they had the 4th best defense last year and you know it will be very good again. And if Trent Green is right,which i think he will be the Fins could be tough. LosingMcMicheal sucks, but they got David Martin who could easily break out with Green at QB. Remember beforelast year Trent was great for5 years among the leagues best.Chambers will also have a better season and Ginn can stretch the defense with Booker underneath. I think there is reason for optimism. But they are in the AFC...that alone will make it very tuff to get in

The Best of 3 Worlds

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2007, 03:11:17 PM »
I am looking forward to the Pats this year more than any.

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2007, 09:45:16 PM »
the pats got a good squad this year they are fuckin stacked
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2007, 05:35:42 PM »
My buddy has it in good with polititan John Harwood. I got VIP seats and get to go in the locker room opening day of the Pats.