Author Topic: Celtics sign Eddie House and aren't done yet  (Read 747 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Celtics sign Eddie House and aren't done yet
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2007, 10:23:29 AM »
Wow...I never knew Brevin Knight had "locker room problems">

Seriously. Seemed like the opposite to me...

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2007, 12:30:04 PM »
Ainge is officially not fucking around.

LOL...Eddie House sucks.

hes no star, but how does he suck? nebody that can come in and light shit up like him doesnt suck. Inconsistent yeah, sucks no..

Eddie House is a huge liability on defense...Yes, he can come in and provide instant offense here and there for 10 minute stretches, but overall, he's a guy you want buried at the end of your bench... Smush Parker > Eddie House.

LMAO! Wow
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2007, 12:32:28 PM »
Ainge is officially not fucking around.

LOL...Eddie House sucks.

hes no star, but how does he suck? nebody that can come in and light shit up like him doesnt suck. Inconsistent yeah, sucks no..

Eddie House is a huge liability on defense...Yes, he can come in and provide instant offense here and there for 10 minute stretches, but overall, he's a guy you want buried at the end of your bench... Smush Parker > Eddie House.

LMAO! Wow

What's so funny? Did Eddie House suddenly become a good player, or are you just that retarded?

Antonio_

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2007, 02:12:09 PM »
C'mon don't dickride the Celtics now. Eddie House sucks.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 02, 2007, 02:17:26 PM »
LOL...The dumbfuck actually said "Wow!" because I said someone was better than Eddie House. :laugh:

WC Iz Active

« Reply #20 on: August 02, 2007, 02:23:53 PM »
Eddie House is a solid player.  NIK if LA signed him you would be saying it was a great move.  How can you even compare the current Lakers roster to the current Celtics roster, LMAO!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #21 on: August 02, 2007, 02:54:44 PM »
Eddie House is a solid player.  NIK if LA signed him you would be saying it was a great move.  How can you even compare the current Lakers roster to the current Celtics roster, LMAO!

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD I WANT EDDIE HOUSE ON THE LAKERS. LMAO. Why are you tryna be like BabyG? Eddie House would be like a downgrade from Smush, which is saying a lot. The Celtics have KG, Pierce, and Allen...THAT'S IT. If they sign more players, then yes, they can have a better roster than the Lakers, but as of now, 3 players don't make up a whole roster..I think weed made you think more, bro. Just my 2 cents...PeACe

ManInCharge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: August 02, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »
pretty good pickup.  now they got the big 3 and al jefferson!!!!!!!

I Am The Anton

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: August 02, 2007, 08:50:52 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about. They traded al jefferson in the garnett trade...

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have always seems to slip my mind

ManInCharge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: August 02, 2007, 08:55:55 PM »

What the fuck are you talking about. They traded al jefferson in the garnett trade...

uhhh no they didnt!!  jefferson stayed w/ boston,l  wtf you talkin about

WC Iz Active

« Reply #25 on: August 02, 2007, 09:07:28 PM »
^dude Jefferson was traded.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: August 02, 2007, 09:09:50 PM »

uhhh no they didnt!!  jefferson stayed w/ boston,l  wtf you talkin about

Sorry to break the bad news to you, but Jefferson now resides in Minnesota. The deal was Jefferson/Green/Gomes/Telfair/Ratliff + 2 first round draft picks and cash for Kevin Garnett.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2007, 09:26:46 PM »
Ainge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Kupchak.  Ask Kobe he'll tell you the same.  And Ainge is still wack as fuck, but still >>>>>>>>>>>>>Kupchak.

ManInCharge

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2007, 09:30:07 PM »
of course ainge is better.  he has always been regarded as a genius since he joined the front office in Boston, he is a genius.

SGV

« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2007, 10:31:30 PM »

NO FUCKING WAY WOULD I WANT EDDIE HOUSE ON THE LAKERS. LMAO. Why are you tryna be like BabyG? Eddie House would be like a downgrade from Smush, which is saying a lot. The Celtics have KG, Pierce, and Allen...THAT'S IT. If they sign more players, then yes, they can have a better roster than the Lakers, but as of now, 3 players don't make up a whole roster..I think weed made you think more, bro. Just my 2 cents...PeACe

Oddly enough, you talked so much shit about the Lakers squad when Kobe was, but now all of a sudden they're better than KG, Pierce and Allen? You realize that even if their supporting cast wasn't the best before, having two more options on the floor will open up so much more for the team, giving others oppurtunity to step up? I can't believe how you can honestly say the Lakers have a better team than the Celtics when you sat here just a couple months ago and shitted on the entire team....