Author Topic: Game And Fifty - Friends To The End?!  (Read 327 times)

Damien J.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Game And Fifty - Friends To The End?!
« on: August 07, 2007, 11:28:11 AM »
So now the news according to MediaTakeOut.com is that the Game and Fifty are back friends to the end. I swear, I don’t know what to make of this mess. I was becoming bored with the concept of them bashing each other on records and now this. I ask of all of you who read this the following question... Who cares? I mean really. They both seem to be selling albums without the assistance of the other so why mess up a good thing.
Personally, I am not a big Fifty or G-Unit fan and (however that I get Money track is crazy! You gotta love it) I can tolerate the Game in the same capacity. My question now is: Were they ever really beefing or was this a ploy to promote albums and increase sales? If so, it’s kind of lame. However, you can’t knock the marketing strategy hustle.

I say that to say that Hip-Hop beef is becoming more and more of a joke to me. You cannot be sure if the two competitors are being sincere with their beef or just running another marketing scam. What's worse is that nowadays; where there is beef there is bloodshed and all of the other extremities that come along with it. The days of battling on the corner against a worthy opponent are long gone. We have big monopoly of companies that are encouraging these beefs to assure record sales. I wonder how it’s done? Do they have a secret meeting in an unannounced place and they sit like a scene from the Godfather and determine how long the beef is going to be and what bogus reason they are going to give to on lookers. As far as I know the original reason why Fifty and Game were ever beefing was because Game did a song with Nas. Apparently Fifty does not like legends. So, you mean to tell me all of this childish cliquish beef and there weren’t even any good Yo Momma jokes? Fifty didn’t want Game to play with Nas. I hope there was more than just Fifty’s need to control. What a goofy.

I said this once and I am going to say it again. Fifty and Game aren’t beefing anymore and may be reuniting. Who cares? Despite the fact that I am happy that they didn’t take it to the streets and get real ignorant, their alleged beef really sounds more like some fish shit. Marinate on that. The truth is that you both were making money and you both are successful young black man. What is the reason to beef? Now that you guys are getting back together, again... Who cares? You were making money without each other as well. Either way, why beef? If it’s not about who is the better MC then you can miss me with all of this.

Source: www.yoraps.com
Yo! Raps - The Game Belongs To Us | www.yoraps.com

StevenQBosell

Re: Game And Fifty - Friends To The End?!
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 11:49:14 AM »
...My question now is: Were they ever really beefing or was this a ploy to promote albums and increase sales? If so, it’s kind of lame. However, you can’t knock the marketing strategy hustle...

^^^

I wouldn't be surprised if years from now, one of the two admit to this.

Not likley, but I wouldn't be shocked if was proven to be true