Author Topic: JO wants to play for the Lakers  (Read 586 times)

GangstaBoogy

Re: JO wants to play for the Lakers
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2007, 03:22:57 PM »
Yeah not for the package of garbage that we offered.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »

Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Jordan Farmar + future draft picks etc. etc. = garbage? LMAO

GERALD WALLACE!!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2007, 04:21:00 PM »

Lamar Odom, Andrew Bynum, Kwame Brown, Javaris Crittenton, Jordan Farmar + future draft picks etc. etc. = garbage? LMAO

GERALD WALLACE!!

Lol @ what you just named

Lamar Odom - inconsistent as all hell
Andrw Bynum - the big question mark with no heart
Kwame Brown - huge BUST
Javaris Crittenton - unproven talent
Jordan Farmar - unproven talent

And correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just refer to the Lakers as a d-league roster just 2 months ago? Lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2007, 04:37:32 PM »
Kwame Brown - huge BUST

Facts.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2007, 04:39:36 PM »

GERALD WALLACE!!

Kwame Brown - huge BUST

And correct me if I'm wrong, but did you just refer to the Lakers as a d-league roster just 2 months ago? Lol

No, I said the Lakers had D-League level players playing major roles in the supporting cast...You're obviously a douche if you have no appreciation for Lamar and question Bynum's value...and teams trade for potential and upside (Critt, Farmar) all the damn time, idiot. :stupid:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2007, 04:40:29 PM »
Kwame Brown - huge BUST

Facts.

This guy bashes Lamar, who has proven why he's a tremendous player the last two seasons...The only fact is that BabyG is more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan.

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2007, 04:53:17 PM »
i say go for the trade as long as it doesnt involve Odom then im all for it.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2007, 05:01:38 PM »

GERALD WALLACE!!

Kwame Brown - huge BUST

No, I said the Lakers had D-League level players playing major roles in the supporting cast...You're obviously a douche if you have no appreciation for Lamar and question Bynum's value...and teams trade for potential and upside (Critt, Farmar) all the damn time, idiot. :stupid:

Nobody wants Lamar. Utah wouldn't take him in a package for Boozer. Sacramento didn't want him for Artest. Minnesota didn't have any interest what so ever in him. Yeah teams trade for potential and upside all the time. If you can't see that Jefferson, Green, and Gomes have more potential and upside than Bynum, Farmar, and Crittenton then you need your account taken and erased.

Kwame Brown - huge BUST

Facts.

This guy bashes Lamar, who has proven why he's a tremendous player the last two seasons...The only fact is that BabyG is more of a Kobe fan than a Laker fan.

Thats an opinion dickbreath. I'm a fan of the Lakers but not this roster. The only 3 players that I really appreciate are Kobe, Luke, and Turiaf. I wouldn't mind seeing any of the others dumped. But then again, you still think Odom is better than Marion, so really what do you know?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2007, 06:00:57 PM »
i say go for the trade as long as it doesnt involve Odom then im all for it.

yeah bynum and brown and someone else for o'neal would be ideal for us.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Citizen-Y

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »
JO isn't half the player he used to be and is making twice the amount he's worth.  Plus watching him play center in the West will be funny enough.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2007, 07:02:31 PM »

GERALD WALLACE!!

Kwame Brown - huge BUST

Nobody wants Lamar. Utah wouldn't take him in a package for Boozer. Sacramento didn't want him for Artest. Minnesota didn't have any interest what so ever in him. Yeah teams trade for potential and upside all the time. If you can't see that Jefferson, Green, and Gomes have more potential and upside than Bynum, Farmar, and Crittenton then you need your account taken and erased.

Nobody wants Lamar? LMAO. Both Utah AND Sacramento wanted to make those trades for Lamar. It was the LAKERS who refused...You think Indiana wanted Peja over Lamar? LMFAO! Minnesota didn't fuck with the Lakers AT ALL, not because of the package, but because McHale simply wasn't dealing KG to the west, LAKERS in specific. If you weren't a moron with his head shoved up his ass, you'd know this. Lamar Odom is currently more proven than Al Jefferson, and Bynum as a prospect has way more value than Gerald Green...Ryan Gomes? Are you kidding me?...Crittenton ALONE has more potential than Gomes, let alone Critt AND Farmar...The only one who needs their account taken is your "Lamar for Gerald Wallace :'( :'(" ass....

Thats an opinion dickbreath. I'm a fan of the Lakers but not this roster. The only 3 players that I really appreciate are Kobe, Luke, and Turiaf. I wouldn't mind seeing any of the others dumped. But then again, you still think Odom is better than Marion, so really what do you know?

LOL@this shithead. You appreciate Luke and Turiaf over Lamar? LMAOOOO. That says it all, ladies and gentlemen. You're the retard of this section, bro. Odom is better than Marion, he's owned him in every one on one match-up they've had. Anyone who understands the actual game and doesn't just go off of ESPN highlights and statistics knows this. But why am I even trying to get this through your thick skull? You just said you appreciate Luke Walton over Lamar Odom...:stupid:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2007, 07:07:23 PM by Now_I_Know »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2007, 08:54:33 PM »
Lol Marion can actually average 20/10 and make the All-Star team. Respond when Odom can do that  :psych:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2007, 09:21:24 PM »
You're retarded if you don't think Odom can put 20-10 in Phoenix's system...As a matter of fact, Odom has put up 15-10-5, which is arguably better (EVEN IN NUMBERS!), and consider that Odom is a superior defender to Marion, who can only pick off weak-side steals and blocks. Good clean-up man...Highly overrated. Talk to me when you can explain Marion getting owned in every head-to-head match-up they've had :-*...PeACe

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2007, 09:41:06 PM »
I'm sure Bird would accept a Brown Bynum Crittenton for JO type of deal ... Would y'all Lakers fans accept that trade ?

Yes.

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2007, 09:55:48 PM »
I would take Gerald Wallace over Odom any day...
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com