Poll

Which trio would you go with?

Kobe/JO/Lamar
9 (39.1%)
Allen/KG/Pierce
14 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Kobe Bryant/Jermaine O'Neal/Lamar Odom vs. Ray Allen/Kevin Garnett/Paul Pierce  (Read 1213 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Well, we couldn't have kept Odom if we woulda' traded for Garnett. So in essence, it's really Kobe+JO+Odom > Kobe+KG.

The Big Bad Ass

There is no chance a trade gets done to LA without Odom involved. Plus JO is shooting himself  by trying to stipulate anything and taking jabs at Birds ability to make trades. I really could care less about JO leaving. If the man doesn't want to be here, there is no reason to try and make it work. He's been eluding to this since Thomas left, and has never quite set right with fans here in Indiana. However JO saying he wants to be traded to LA, and then saying that bird is a hard man to deal with, and that he should not gut a team like the Lakers while trading is crazy. Loved Larry as a player, but as a GM he's been retarded IMO. His backing of Ron and SJax has put a dark cloud over the organization, and his lack of faith in JO has led to this place, but out of retard spite I could see him trading JO to any team other than the Lakers now for some overpaid under talented white dude ala Croshere, Murphy, Dunleve, ect.

Lunatic

boston's trio
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

wcsoldier

technically threatening, but bynum plus filler is not nearly enough for o'neal.

Pacer fans are asking for Bynum+Kwame+Farmar+Radmanovic+Future Picks...I personally think that's too much, but Bird is not gunna get better offers than that.
I accept this trade WITHOUT a doubt , you gave Jordan instead of Critt and get rid of the Snowman ...

Fish/Critt
Kobe/Mo/Sasha
Lamar/Luke
JO/Cook
Mihm/Turiaf

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

I dunno whos better if you go from top to bottom. Its close

Kobe is the top player out of the six. But Bostons worst player (out of their 3), Ray Allen is better then the Lakers worst player Lamar Odom. Plus i say Kevin Garnett is definetely better then Jermaine. With the way Odom plays, Id say one night the Lakers would have a better 3...the next night the Celtics would lol. Overall, the Lakers have a better lineup though. The Celtics have nothing after Pierce, Garnett, and Allen. This is all assuming that this trade goes down though. Too bad for LA they dont play in the East. Theyd have a pretty solid chance of making it to the finals with that lineup.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
wow the fact that Boston players r winning the vote just shows how fucking dumb people can be...o well =]

wow the fact that Boston players r winning the vote just shows how fucking dumb people can be...o well =]

LOL I didnt vote either way. But can you honestly say Jermaine Oneal is better then Kevin Garnett, and Lamar Odom is better then Ray Allen?? LOL. Like i said, Kobe is better then all the other 5 players. But Keven Garnett AND Paul Pierce are both better then JO who WOULD be the Lakers 2nd best player. Regardless, this trade hasnt happened yet. And yeah, I do think LA will have the better team....but maybe not the better record (west/east thing)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Konvict

ILL HAVE TO GO WITH ALLEN/PIERCE/GARNETT. IF A BETTER PLAYER REPLACED ODOM MAYBE IT'D BE THE OTHER WAY.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Deep down, I didn't want to give up Odom, and still don't. I just wanted Kobe to win next year. JO w/ Odom  and Kobe > Kobe and KG. No questions asked. And Fisher is clutch in playoffs so it's all good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Kobe+Odom+JO > Kobe+KG > Paul Pierce+KG+Allen

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"

^^^^^+1
But are we even close to getting JO yet?
is it gonna happen bro.. (Or has it already & I'm sleepin')

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^Nothing but talks for now, but there's a good chance JO will end up here...

Citizen-Y

^^Nothing but talks for now, but there's a good chance JO will end up here...
Who are you going to trade for him?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

I think the Lakers are looking at something like Bynum+Kwame+Radman+Crittenton (<MAYYYYBE)+Future picks...

lol what a surprise....

NIKs pic...

Kobe+one legged midget > Original Dream Team.  ;D