Poll

Which trio would you go with?

Kobe/JO/Lamar
9 (39.1%)
Allen/KG/Pierce
14 (60.9%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: Kobe Bryant/Jermaine O'Neal/Lamar Odom vs. Ray Allen/Kevin Garnett/Paul Pierce  (Read 1216 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So you disagree?

Kobe and another force makes automatic contenders in my eyes. KG/Allen/Pierce don't.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

So you disagree?

Kobe and another force makes automatic contenders in my eyes. KG/Allen/Pierce don't.

KG/Allen/Pierce will be contenders for sure. They play in the East first off. We saw the Cavs make it last year, no reason Boston cant also. I did say earlier that IF Jermaine was to be a Laker, the Lakers would have a better squad from top to bottom then the Celtics for sure. But I wasnt convinced of the Kobe/Lamar/JO trio being better then Pierce/Garnett/Allen. Like I said, its a toss up. Garnett and Pierce are both better then JO (imo), and he would be the Lakers second best player. All three of the Celtics players would be better then Lamar. But Kobe is the best of the 6. So its hard to say whos better u know? The idea of Kobe/KG together...i dont know. Who knows how theyd work out.

"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cold...lol. When did YOU two start feuding so much?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

So you disagree?

KG/Allen/Pierce will be contenders for sure. They play in the East first off. We saw the Cavs make it last year, no reason Boston cant also. I did say earlier that IF Jermaine was to be a Laker, the Lakers would have a better squad from top to bottom then the Celtics for sure. But I wasnt convinced of the Kobe/Lamar/JO trio being better then Pierce/Garnett/Allen. Like I said, its a toss up. Garnett and Pierce are both better then JO (imo), and he would be the Lakers second best player. All three of the Celtics players would be better then Lamar. But Kobe is the best of the 6. So its hard to say whos better u know? The idea of Kobe/KG together...i dont know. Who knows how theyd work out.

Either way, Kobe is a step ahead of everyone, so pairing him up with another superstar would be the ideal teaming...Kobe and KG already had chemistry playing all-star games together, they'd make a vicious duo. I don't buy into the Celtics being contenders...Maybe contenders to win the east, but they're not contending for a title. You call Cleveland of last year "contenders"? LOL!
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 09:08:05 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Cold...lol. When did YOU two start feuding so much?

Not that cold...I GUARANTEE Jake looks more like that than I do.

We started "feuding" when he decided that he had a spot in discussing basketball...PeACe

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lol  it's symbolic of the way he acts not the way he looks. NIK looks nothing like that kid, he looks like those uber metro sexual gotti boys,lol.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2007, 11:27:06 PM by Don Jacob »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^^If you think I act like that, you're either a.)completely retarded or b.)have never seen South Park. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you fall under b...

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
yeah you're right NIk i 've never seen south park. i just randomly scooped up a picture, what a cooi-inky-dink it was of a jewish kid who is very finikcy and has very poor senses. especially sight.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

yeah you're right NIk i 've never seen south park. i just randomly scooped up a picture, what a cooi-inky-dink it was of a jewish kid who is very finikcy and has very poor senses. especially sight.

Dude...It's a airheaded nerd with allergies who can't catch a baseball. Terrible comparison. Now go roll in some vegetables, son.

So you disagree?

Either way, Kobe is a step ahead of everyone, so pairing him up with another superstar would be the ideal teaming...Kobe and KG already had chemistry playing all-star games together, they'd make a vicious duo. I don't buy into the Celtics being contenders...Maybe contenders to win the east, but they're not contending for a title. You call Cleveland of last year "contenders"? LOL!

Naw, the Cavs werent contenders for the titles...really. But they did win the East. I guess if you make it to the finals you have to be considered somwhat of a contender though. Im just saying, if the Cavs could make it last year....theres no reason Boston cant this year.

Btw, i will admit this. You know Im not the biggest Kobe fan in the world or anything. And I do believe Lebron one day will be the best in the league hands down. But I'll admit he does have some work to do before he reaches the VERY Elite level. I think the Spurs would have beat any team they played in the finals last year. But I dont think Kobe would have let his team get swept.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

But I dont think Kobe would have let his team get swept.

I think that's a given...

fuckit, i take it back...they woulda got swept too lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch

lol if they got swept by the suns they would have got swept by the spurs.