Author Topic: snoop concert stoped by deathrow!  (Read 949 times)

Ultranigga

• Lil Geezy
  • Makaveli The Don Westside Till I Die!!!
Re: snoop concert stoped by deathrow!
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2001, 10:24:30 AM »
yeah I was at the concert and Snoop and the dpg got punked!!! Daz threw a speaker but everyone else ran like some bitches
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"Dont Belive everything you read, Alize and weed"-2pac

Ultranigga

• Lil Geezy
  • Makaveli The Don Westside Till I Die!!!
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2001, 10:28:00 AM »
Also those bloodz were out numbered and they still jumped on the stage I dont know if they were from Deathrow but they were bloodz and they put it down on the dpg the whole stage was cleared in a matter of minutes and Snoop and the whole DPG squad was out the back door
"Dont Belive everything you read, Alize and weed"-2pac

westcoastin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2001, 10:48:15 AM »
Hopefully nobody got fucked up to bad!

Big BpG

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2001, 10:53:43 AM »
I don't care if its true or not, but I truly see too many fools here that have no respect for what a true person is.

Snoop ran, he is a bitch, I'll never see him the same way... blah blah blah

Any man can fight, but only a real man can walk away. I think its about time we start to see life as a beautifull thing. People have to stop resorting to violence in order to get a point across. It may look foolish from the outside, but when you get caught up in that shit, you realize what is important. All these people who resort to shit like this have nothing going for them, nothing! Snoop and company have a lot going for them, and they are being smart about it. Yall don't see Snoop as a changed man, I don't know how many times he has said he is a change man, but you all are too ignorant to face any fact so you believe he is still this full blown crip with stripes and bars. Yall really don't get it. Sit back and think about your life... if you know ur fucking it up, but pretend like its not, ur too ignorant to see yourself in the right light. I know, because I've lived that shit, and trust me, I've grown out of it. Only boys can run that game. Men can get out of it.

-bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

westcoastin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2001, 10:58:57 AM »
well said and i agree, but if your still gonna rap and throw gang signs to the front row, then you gotta live up to it.  Im glad nothing happened to him but it was shitty seeing the concert stop because a couple dozen bloodz.

Big BpG

« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2001, 11:15:45 AM »
Well I see ur side, you want the real thing. But so many of us don't see music today as entertainment.
Like a movie, or a broadway show, what you see is fictional. Snoop is holding an image as most rappers do today. He doesn't go around and slap bitches around, beat niggaz up. Thats an image he is holding. Yes, he used to do shit like that, but he is grown and has realized better things. I enjoy his music as an escape from other things and entertainment. He is good at what he does and I'm glad he is doing it. But I also know that what he says in songs are not always true. We should all know that before we storm a guy for running a stage. It's all an image. Thats all it is.

-bpg

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2001, 11:28:29 AM »
i wonder how it comes only the new members have seen this shit...... ::) ::) ::)
i guess the reason is simple.....

as quick as a veteran on this board comfirm this bullshit, i can start belive in it....

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2001, 11:32:13 AM »
Whoever said Diego is a blood city is trippin, theres hella more crip and X3 gangs up in there.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ON_22s

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2001, 11:36:39 AM »
This isn't no bullshit...the stage did get over run by bloods and there were bloods all through out the crowd as people were clearing out. It all started when red rags were thrown on stage because Snoop said "Fuck Deathrow." Then they threw blue rags back and shit started poppin with people throwin things. The first blood that walked on stage got knocked out cold by one of dpg's security guards. Homeboy stoodup and then he got hit and his whole body went limp as he fell back into the crowd. After that it was a riot.

westcoastin

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2001, 11:36:40 AM »
i shouldnt have to post 300 times to be believed, there really isnt a reason to lie.  Believe what u want there are 3 or 4 people that already replyed that they saw the same thing. new or not

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2001, 11:57:49 AM »

I don't care if its true or not, but I truly see too many fools here that have no respect for what a true person is.

Snoop ran, he is a bitch, I'll never see him the same way... blah blah blah

Any man can fight, but only a real man can walk away. I think its about time we start to see life as a beautifull thing. People have to stop resorting to violence in order to get a point across. It may look foolish from the outside, but when you get caught up in that shit, you realize what is important. All these people who resort to shit like this have nothing going for them, nothing! Snoop and company have a lot going for them, and they are being smart about it. Yall don't see Snoop as a changed man, I don't know how many times he has said he is a change man, but you all are too ignorant to face any fact so you believe he is still this full blown crip with stripes and bars. Yall really don't get it. Sit back and think about your life... if you know ur fucking it up, but pretend like its not, ur too ignorant to see yourself in the right light. I know, because I've lived that shit, and trust me, I've grown out of it. Only boys can run that game. Men can get out of it.

-bpg

If he's a changed man, then why doesn't he change the subject matter of his songs?  I'm not saying he should change it in all of his songs, but he should mix it up.  

This whole image thing is another story.  Snoop should know better not to throw up signs if there are consequences.  As Snoop said himself "don't do the crime, if you can't do the time".  He can throw up gang signs now and they don't mean anything to him, but there are people in gangs that take this gang shit seriously, and Snoop should know since he was a crip.  The San Diego bloods took offense when a bunch of crips came to their town and insulted them by saying "Fuck Death Row", who's CEO is a blood, and throwing up crip signs.  They believe in this gang shit 100% and they defended their gang, and in this case Snoop ran.  And to this resorting to violence, wasn't it Snoop that said in the latest issue of The Source that he was about to pull out a gun at the Awards in 2000?  No dissin, but Snoop should think about shit before he does it.  

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2001, 12:25:44 PM »
If he's a changed man, then why doesn't he change the subject matter of his songs?  

Cause it's a image, he says that shit but doesn't mean it. He has made too many mistakes as of late tho. Instead of talkin' shit back he shoulda kept his mouth shut like Dre and they woulda left him alone.

I wouldn't be surprised if it happened either cause he is claimin' crip all the time now. That's kinda what you get. That sucks if y'all concert ended half way.

I still haven't seen it on the news so I ain't gonna believe it 100%.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swoop

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2001, 12:39:07 PM »
hell yeah that shit is true nigga, but i dont think it was death row but it was like 15 bloods from lincon park bloods.  put that on homie, then they starded breaking the speakers n shit like that.  fo real , peace!!!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2001, 12:39:47 PM »
i'm sure every one of y'all would've done the SAME MOTHER FUCKIN" THING!, if you you were on your schools stage and just relaxin' and giving the crowd a show then all the sudden some fools you don't like jump the stage with wepons and shit...wouldn't you run too, if you say no your a lying sack of crap

only thing i'm mad about is that daz wasn't at my show

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2001, 12:43:26 PM »
just a dumb thing that happened....