Author Topic: Superbad...  (Read 2252 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Superbad...
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2007, 09:15:25 PM »
maaaaaaaaaan i saw this at the chinese theater in hollywood and it was worth overpaying m tickets! lol

i liked the whole thing with the cops and Mc Lovin.

that was hilarious when he finally got some... I'm in... the whole move theater started cheering lol

lol same here.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2007, 09:37:54 PM »
Holy fucking shit, this movie is hilarious!  Most I've ever laughed at a movie.  I'm not gonna say "funniest movie I've ever seen" yet, because it needs to stand the test of time, but goddamn, this shit is hilarious the whole way through.  There's no sag in it at all either, you know how for example "The 40 Year old Virgin" had all that bullshit with him dating that woman that wasn't really that funny?  This is hilarious the whole time.
lol im fucking pissed my plans 2 see it fri & sat were cancelled...looks like tonight is the night, but that's what i said last night lol...Also what I heard that the film doesn't have, is the 40 yr old virgin & knocked up for example, have a "moral of the story"...this doesnt LMAO...just funny & dumb all the way through which i dont mind haha...

I think im gonna LOVE it, Michael Cera is HILARIOUSSS...i have been watching him since arrested development, and he's just soooooo funny :D
Yeah that guy is fucking hilarious, he's got the whole awkward routine down to a T.  George Michael was great in Arrested Development, damn I miss that show.
LOL that's EXACTLY what i LOV about him (the awkardness) (no homo) lol...Yes, GM was a hilarious character, a damn shame that show got cancelled...no offence Eddie, but i think that type of comedy was 2 "smart" for the american audience
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lunatic

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2007, 09:40:06 PM »
Just got in from watching it, it was fuckin hilariouss :D :D

both michael cera & jonah hill were really good...I think jonah was a bit more consistent (funny wise) but Cera had 2 my fav. lines in the movie ("calm down...she wants 2 suck your penis" LMAO - for the arrested development fans, tell me that wasn't SUCH a george michael line LMAO)...as well as the "im sure your's would be smooth 2 if you had one" - favourite line in the movie LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2007, 11:56:46 PM »
This movie was beyond awesome. "McLovin" classic. :laugh:

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2007, 12:14:38 AM »
Superbad>40 year old Virgin>knocked up

thisoneguy360

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2007, 09:30:39 AM »
Saw it last night, funny ass shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2007, 04:27:13 PM »

Knocked Up > Superbad > 40 Year Old Virgin

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2007, 04:47:24 PM »
i'm not saying knocked up wasn't a good movie, but it wasn't as funny as the other movies IMO.

gman1er

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2007, 06:07:22 PM »
i saw that shit last night it was fuckin great

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »

Knocked Up > Superbad > 40 Year Old Virgin

cosign

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2007, 10:30:23 PM »
Co sign

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2007, 02:21:01 AM »
i'm not saying knocked up wasn't a good movie, but it wasn't as funny as the other movies IMO.

"Knocked Up" was straight laughs...If anything, "40 Year Old Virgin" had the least comedy throughout the film.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2007, 08:43:50 AM »
IMO knocked up was more of a romantic comedy it just had a lot of suttle laughs, or clumsy laughs, it was more serious. 40 year old virigin had way more laugh oiut loud  moments and a lot less suttle humor, but there was some suttle humor in there. Superbad was straight up nothing but Laugh Out Loud Moments.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2007, 09:52:28 AM »
^I disagree. I laughed the most in "Kocked Up"..."Superbad" was hilarious too, but more in a childish way that wasn't AS funny to my taste. "Knocked Up" just seemed more authentic.

Also, Seth Rogan > Jonah Hill

thisoneguy360

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
IMO knocked up was more of a romantic comedy it just had a lot of suttle laughs, or clumsy laughs, it was more serious. 40 year old virigin had way more laugh oiut loud  moments and a lot less suttle humor, but there was some suttle humor in there. Superbad was straight up nothing but Laugh Out Loud Moments.

Yeah Knocked Up was too serious at times for me too, still a funny ass movie though