Author Topic: Superbad...  (Read 2281 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Superbad...
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2007, 12:12:53 PM »
I thought "Knocked Up" was the most realistic, unlike "40 Year Old Virgin", which had the played out sappy storyline to it.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2007, 01:03:56 PM »
I'm changing my name to McLovin.

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2007, 01:07:08 PM »
I cant even decide amongst those 3 films which order i'd place them...all were hilarious
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2007, 06:17:07 PM »
I thought "Knocked Up" was the most realistic, unlike "40 Year Old Virgin", which had the played out sappy storyline to it.

played out story line? LMAO

how many movies have there been about middle aged virgins who date a GILF, work at best buy, and have the world's largest action figure collection?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2007, 10:52:14 AM »

played out story line? LMAO

how many movies have there been about middle aged virgins who date a GILF, work at best buy, and have the world's largest action figure collection?

You really missed the point, didn't ya?

Played out love story, he's a shy, humble guy, he's after her, they get in a fight, he comes back, etc. etc.

You're straight up dumb if you don't get what I'm saying.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2007, 05:57:25 PM »
the only thing wrong with your synopsis is that this shy guy is a 40 year old virgin who's friends ar trying to get his cherry popped, the girl he's chasing is also chasing him and she's a gilf and despite her being a dime for her age accepts his large action figure collection................no other movie with the black and whtie synopsis you gave have the same EXTREME story changing twists. those extreme twist are what   make it original. you're dumb for saying it's played out story concept, and even dumber for praising knocked and it's similar skeleton. lol.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2007, 06:52:22 PM »
the only thing wrong with your synopsis is that this shy guy is a 40 year old virgin who's friends ar trying to get his cherry popped, the girl he's chasing is also chasing him and she's a gilf and despite her being a dime for her age accepts his large action figure collection................no other movie with the black and whtie synopsis you gave have the same EXTREME story changing twists. those extreme twist are what   make it original. you're dumb for saying it's played out story concept, and even dumber for praising knocked and it's similar skeleton. lol.

Yes, I saw the movie, thanks for explaining it Jake. The movie is following a   r o u t i n e, you understand? Like "Along Came Polly" or "American Pie" or whatever..."Knocked Up" had more of a natural feel.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2007, 07:12:16 PM »
guy finally getting his cherry popped and getting married or guy/girl have one night stand 'never see each other again" girl gets pregnant and magically falls in love with guy .....more natural you say?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2007, 08:03:34 PM »
Jake, it never ends with you.

Knocked Up = 8.1

40 Year Old Virgin = 7.5

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2007, 08:12:12 PM »
^ then Pulp Fiction>>>>>>>>>>the Shining, then.

Sparegeez

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2007, 08:16:19 PM »
McLovin is the new name. I can already see some kids in the future naming their kids this.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2007, 08:19:04 PM »
it'll be my son's middle name.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2007, 08:29:01 PM »
^ then Pulp Fiction>>>>>>>>>>the Shining, then.

LMAO...as much as we beef, you're great man.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2007, 11:49:11 AM »
I thought Knocked Up was better than 40-Year-Old Virgin too, but everyone else I talk to disagrees.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2007, 12:01:56 PM »
Damn, at least we're getting great comedies in such a short span.  40 Year Old Virgin, Knocked Up and Superbad shit on every other comedy that has been released in the same time span.