Author Topic: Kanye Responds to Beanie Siegel on New Smack DVD  (Read 365 times)

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
Kanye Responds to Beanie Siegel on New Smack DVD
« on: August 09, 2007, 03:07:57 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/k-zV6jor4Pc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/k-zV6jor4Pc</a>

Also here is the cover for Graduation just in case anyone hasn't seen it yet..

Invincible

Re: Kanye Responds to Beanie Siegel on New Smack DVD
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2007, 11:03:05 AM »
That doesn't look like a real cover to me. There is text in the bottom left hand corner. That looks more likely to be on the back or in the middle pages if anything.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2007, 11:08:09 AM »
its the same text as the one in my sig

i like the cover it looks kinda cool. dont like the KanYe West - Graduation text though... it looks really low res and quality.

StevenQBosell

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2007, 11:44:35 AM »
I like how Kanye is speaking on that shit... he ain't gonna front, and start going tough or nuthin, but he is keeping it real, respecting Beans' Philly "G" status and all of that.

Actually the way he handled it on that smack snippet was the best way he could, without having to get a security entourage of 50 niggas or so

d-nice

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2007, 12:00:52 PM »
Beanie Sigel did not have a problem with Kanye when he was producing all those hits for him so why the issue now? That would be like Snoop dissing Pharrell or something. Beans was high off that Sherm or something.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2007, 12:20:23 PM »
Beanie is mildly retarded anyway
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2007, 12:44:33 PM »

LOL, I would not go that far, but his last couple of interviews he has been blasted on something. Sherm or Heroin or Coke or something.

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 12:51:38 PM »

LOL, I would not go that far, but his last couple of interviews he has been blasted on something. Sherm or Heroin or Coke or something.

lol i'm just fuckin around ;D

but i do hate his ass...can't rap for shit...the voice and flow is just down right terrible

that single he had a couple years ago (feel it in the air) had 2 be the most annoying song ever...that god damn beat had what sounded like a chicken or some shit in the backround

d-nice

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2007, 01:07:38 PM »

but i do hate his ass...can't rap for shit...the voice and flow is just down right terrible

that single he had a couple years ago (feel it in the air) had 2 be the most annoying song ever...that god damn beat had what sounded like a chicken or some shit in the backround

Wow you are the first person I ever heard say that about the song. Or that he is wack lyrically. That was one of my favorites from the B Coming. It's all good though.

rik

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2007, 01:09:08 PM »
Kanye is a cake though.

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2007, 01:15:24 PM »
Damn Kanye seems pissed, beanie must have some real street cred if kanyes afraid to even express himself fully, u c the way he be stuttering and shit lol

On a sidenote, I can't believe you don't like 'feel it in the air' Lun, it's one of my favourite tunes!! lol, i do agree tho with what u said about beanie being shit, i think he's hella overratted simply cos he's associated wit Roc-A-Fella...

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2007, 01:16:42 PM »

Wow you are the first person I ever heard say that about the song. Or that he is wack lyrically. That was one of my favorites from the B Coming. It's all good though.

i ain't say nuthin bout his lyrics, his voice and flow i attacked...the beat is just down right horrible

d-nice

« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2007, 01:35:15 PM »
Hey Beans ain't for everyone, but I thought the beat was cold blooded. Especially Bean's flow on there in tune with the beat, how he was whispering lines on the track at times.

Lunatic

« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2007, 01:39:32 PM »
Hey Beans ain't for everyone, but I thought the beat was cold blooded. Especially Bean's flow on there in tune with the beat, how he was whispering lines on the track at times.

lol true...just that part in the beat where it would this wierd noise like sumthin in the backround (i'm sure u know what i'm talkin bout) annoyed the fuck outta me lol

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
fuck beanie sigel..whens that dude ever sold records.