Author Topic: WHO THINKS THE NEW WC CD IS A CLASSIC????  (Read 1130 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: WHO THINKS THE NEW WC CD IS A CLASSIC????
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2007, 09:54:11 AM »
I hate when Kids call an album CLASSIC when the shit isnt even out yet!

im not calling it a classic but how fukin old are you and wat with your fuckin attitude like your better thn everyone else

Im old enough to know that u cant call an album "CLASSIC" after 3 or 4 spins, it usually takes months even years to realize that an album is a CLASSIC, i mean it takes alot for an album to be certified CLASSIC...anyway i'll let someone else elaborate on that point, i dont feel like it

d-nice

« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2007, 10:25:26 AM »
Especially on this board, the word classic gets thrown around too much. Give us people and the rest of the world who have not copped it yet a chance to check it out. You don't crown Kobe Bryant the GOAT after 1 game so why would you with a album? Give it a couple months to marinate. Replay value does not kick it yet that fast unless your'e listening to it non stop. ;D

Paul

« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2007, 01:16:15 PM »

im not calling it a classic but how fukin old are you and wat with your fuckin attitude like your better thn everyone else

Im old enough to know that u cant call an album "CLASSIC" after 3 or 4 spins, it usually takes months even years to realize that an album is a CLASSIC, i mean it takes alot for an album to be certified CLASSIC...anyway i'll let someone else elaborate on that point, i dont feel like it

i know tht bout calling it classic, but its the way your saying it, "Kids" get rid of the attitude
funkyfreshintheflesh

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2007, 02:34:03 PM »

i know tht bout calling it classic, but its the way your saying it, "Kids" get rid of the attitude

its not an attitude its a fact, if ur not a kid stop sweating me...