Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172203 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #795 on: February 24, 2008, 03:31:11 AM »
Damn, I was pissed last night

Good to see Bradford won, how are they doin in the league, what level are they playin on?

kemizt

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #796 on: February 24, 2008, 03:58:42 AM »
My mate just sent me this text.

Gazza senctioned under mental health act and sent to a institution for retards with no chance of recovery.

"We're glad to have him at a club like us" says Rafa.

LOL props that was actually a good one

Torres hat trick yesterday.....2nd goal was the pick of the bunch...Mascerano was a lucky boy as well...if Allidiere went he should have as well...i guess the ref never saw him intiate it all lol

Elano

« Reply #797 on: February 24, 2008, 04:44:53 AM »
Wenger has just said taylor should never be allowed to play football again.

He deserves to be slaughtered roy keane style

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #798 on: February 24, 2008, 04:47:22 AM »
Good to see Bradford won, how are they doin in the league, what level are they playin on?

we are currently 13th in League 2. got several games in hand on some of the clubs above us, and actually have positive goal difference (unlike the majority of the league...)

i rarely get to see us play, due to several reasons, Sky won't broadcast lower league games, and i can't get to watch them due to work and personal commitments. hopefully i'll get to a game before the end of the season.

also, if anyones interested David Whetherall (fair legend) will be hanging up his boots at the end of the season and will join the coaching staff.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #799 on: February 24, 2008, 04:49:18 AM »
it was a miss timed tackle, he didnt set out to injure eduardo , its just unfortunate that he was.

Even wenger now realises this by retracting his statement saying taylor should be banned for life.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #800 on: February 24, 2008, 05:11:54 AM »
Whoa, Sevilla slaughtered Zaragoza!

we are currently 13th in League 2. got several games in hand on some of the clubs above us, and actually have positive goal difference (unlike the majority of the league...)

i rarely get to see us play, due to several reasons, Sky won't broadcast lower league games, and i can't get to watch them due to work and personal commitments. hopefully i'll get to a game before the end of the season.

also, if anyones interested David Whetherall (fair legend) will be hanging up his boots at the end of the season and will join the coaching staff.

I see.
I'm going to York next week - Im gonna try to watch atleast two games when I'm over there. They're in L2 aswell, yeah?

Whetherall, wtf - does that old bastard still play? :D

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #801 on: February 24, 2008, 05:27:42 AM »

I see.
I'm going to York next week - Im gonna try to watch atleast two games when I'm over there. They're in L2 aswell, yeah?

York are actually in the Confrence. why you coming to York? its a great little City, the architecture and history is amazing. not too sure about the nightlife though...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #802 on: February 24, 2008, 05:40:53 AM »

I see.

York are actually in the Confrence. why you coming to York? its a great little City, the architecture and history is amazing. not too sure about the nightlife though...

Oh yeah, my bad lol
Ever been to a Conference game?
I'm studying English, so we got ourselves a lil 2 week studytrip

kemizt

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #803 on: February 24, 2008, 05:46:28 AM »

I see.

Oh yeah, my bad lol

nah i haven't, hope i don't have to either. lol... nice you get a little trip out of studying, you just staying in York or what?

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #804 on: February 24, 2008, 05:50:16 AM »

I see.

Oh yeah, my bad lol

nah i haven't, hope i don't have to either. lol... nice you get a little trip out of studying, you just staying in York or what?

Why not?
Yeah, I guess - we got the weekend off - But  I dunno what to do. Maybe I'll try to catch a Premiership game.
How's the ticket sale in PL?

kemizt

Elano

« Reply #805 on: February 24, 2008, 05:54:32 AM »
it was a miss timed tackle, he didnt set out to injure eduardo , its just unfortunate that he was.

Even wenger now realises this by retracting his statement saying taylor should be banned for life.

wenger is THE TRUTH ?  ::)

bez

« Reply #806 on: February 24, 2008, 11:03:54 AM »
jesus, had no idea it was as bad as that. Horrible. Hope he gets through it.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #807 on: February 24, 2008, 11:08:08 AM »

I see.

Oh yeah, my bad lol

Why not?
Yeah, I guess - we got the weekend off - But  I dunno what to do. Maybe I'll try to catch a Premiership game.

why? because i don't want to see Bradford slip into the Confrence..

if you want to go to a Premier League game you'll need to travel a bit...

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #808 on: February 24, 2008, 10:02:10 PM »

I see.

Oh yeah, my bad lol

Why not?

why? because i don't want to see Bradford slip into the Confrence..

if you want to go to a Premier League game you'll need to travel a bit...
I wasn't saying I wanna see Bradford relegated, I was just asking a q :)

Yeah, I figuered that. I might go to Wigan and watch my boys on JJB Stadium ;)

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #809 on: February 24, 2008, 10:48:57 PM »
Eduardo is 25 today, way to spend his birthday huh..

Happy Birthday man, hope you'll recover..

kemizt