Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172998 times)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1620 on: October 08, 2008, 11:34:09 PM »
As the past few seasons have proven, it really shouldnt be that hard to take points of Arsenal. Keep it tight at the back and have a couple of players with the speed to counter well, and have a bit of fight and physicality about you and you'll do well. Until Arsenal learn to beat opponents like that regularly, then they'll win fuck all.

The Maestro

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1621 on: October 09, 2008, 04:09:33 AM »
As the past few seasons have proven, it really shouldnt be that hard to take points of Arsenal. Keep it tight at the back and have a couple of players with the speed to counter well, and have a bit of fight and physicality about you and you'll do well. Until Arsenal learn to beat opponents like that regularly, then they'll win fuck all.

I agree but I think someone is due a trouncing off of Arsenal!
NO MORE WAR

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1622 on: October 09, 2008, 04:20:01 AM »

yeah id agree could be everton i think

but its good because it gets their confidence back up...then theyll lose their next game ;D

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1623 on: October 09, 2008, 11:30:56 PM »

Definitely, they will go out and hammer Middlesborough or west ham 5 or 6 nil wi some of the best football you'll see in your life, but then will drop points to Villa/Wigan/Stoke. IMO World class manager as Wenger obviously is, he needs to sort it out and ditch this "If your over thirty your a bit part player" shit quickly, because that team is crying out for a leader and someone with real experience, no that imposter Gallas.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1624 on: October 10, 2008, 03:41:16 AM »

Definitely, they will go out and hammer Middlesborough or west ham 5 or 6 nil wi some of the best football you'll see in your life, but then will drop points to Villa/Wigan/Stoke. IMO World class manager as Wenger obviously is, he needs to sort it out and ditch this "If your over thirty your a bit part player" shit quickly, because that team is crying out for a leader and someone with real experience, no that imposter Gallas.

And that's real talk.

kemizt

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1625 on: October 10, 2008, 08:07:32 AM »

I agree with most of that but I feckin love Willie Gallas.
NO MORE WAR

Elano

« Reply #1626 on: October 10, 2008, 11:12:18 PM »
Terry is out this evening,i'm sure most of y'all are happy  ;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1627 on: October 12, 2008, 08:18:04 AM »
lol at ashley cole getting booed, its nothing to do with the mistake but because he is a twat.

The epitome of whats wrong with modern footballers.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #1628 on: October 13, 2008, 06:39:39 AM »
Ashley cole is a feckin cunt. A big cry baby that acts like a spoilt child anytime a referee makes a decision against him.

It's ok though, im shaggin his missus. ;)

[img]

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1629 on: October 13, 2008, 06:44:22 AM »
lol @ cashley cole

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1630 on: October 13, 2008, 06:47:41 AM »

you wish... as do i.

:P

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1631 on: October 13, 2008, 11:49:56 AM »

you wish... as do i.

Both of you fuckers hush up, she's spoken for.  >:(
NO MORE WAR

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #1632 on: October 14, 2008, 01:21:58 AM »

you wish... as do i.

Both of you fuckers hush up, she's spoken for.  >:(

By me!

The Maestro

bez

« Reply #1633 on: October 14, 2008, 05:15:21 AM »
I stick my ding-a-ling in her every night.

Elano

« Reply #1634 on: October 14, 2008, 07:57:16 PM »
england 2 wales 2  :-X