Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172162 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #1905 on: December 14, 2008, 01:36:40 AM »
Brentford 2-1 Bradford
Bean 88        Boulding 89
Elder 90+4

i was really happy we got an equaliser only to have Brentford snatch the three points deep into added time. DubCC's second favourite team slip to 5th place.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1906 on: December 14, 2008, 03:28:01 AM »
Damn Boro.

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1907 on: December 14, 2008, 08:37:09 AM »
Twice recently liverpool have dropped points and we havent taken advantage, shocking .

giggsy's freekick and gome's save....daaaamn  :-X

loking back on it a draws not too bad.

Looking forward to the second half of the season all the top tems have to come to us.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1908 on: December 14, 2008, 09:54:38 AM »
And chelsea draw so things stay the same.

Chelsea fans are such muppets booing the team off, they need to remember where they were before roman arrived.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #1909 on: December 14, 2008, 12:38:57 PM »
thank fuck for that ;D

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #1910 on: December 14, 2008, 01:50:44 PM »
Juventus 4 - AC Milan 2  8)

kuruptDPG

« Reply #1911 on: December 14, 2008, 04:50:20 PM »

damn totally forgot about the game 2day. im a milan fan, man im so gutted, milan no chance of winning the league now

Elano

« Reply #1912 on: December 15, 2008, 01:55:54 AM »

damn totally forgot about the game 2day. im a milan fan, man im so gutted, milan no chance of winning the league now
and you know why  8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qv6C_6aaRNw" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Qv6C_6aaRNw</a>

Elano

« Reply #1913 on: December 15, 2008, 02:15:44 AM »

IT’S a fuzzy old game, football — especially leaving the Man United party at 4am.
Cristiano Ronaldo and other stars looked bleary-eyed as they emerged from a swanky club after their Christmas party early yesterday.
Several Red Devil faces showed the bash in London’s West End, following Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Spurs, had taken its toll.
They included Gary Neville, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Anderson, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.
Hours later 23 members of the first-team squad flew out to Japan for the Club World Cup.
An onlooker said: “The lads were in great spirits leaving their party — but it might have turned into a long flight.”

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1914 on: December 15, 2008, 07:02:51 AM »
BBC's Gossip Column:

Regarding Vacant Manager Job at Sunderland

Louis van Gaal, now coaching AZ Alkmaar, and Leo Beenakker, currently in charge of Poland, are also in the frame.

Other Gossip

Chelsea coach Luiz Felipe Scolari spent Saturday night in hospital with kidney stones and was still in pain during his side's 1-1 draw with West Ham on Sunday. - lol

Middlesbrough's Austrian defender Emmanuel Pogatetz has persuaded the club to put up a cuckoo clock in the dressing room at their Rockcliffe Park training ground.  - ok?...

kuruptDPG

« Reply #1915 on: December 15, 2008, 07:10:31 AM »

IT’S a fuzzy old game, football — especially leaving the Man United party at 4am.
Cristiano Ronaldo and other stars looked bleary-eyed as they emerged from a swanky club after their Christmas party early yesterday.
Several Red Devil faces showed the bash in London’s West End, following Saturday’s 0-0 draw with Spurs, had taken its toll.
They included Gary Neville, Wayne Rooney, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, Anderson, Paul Scholes and Ryan Giggs.
Hours later 23 members of the first-team squad flew out to Japan for the Club World Cup.
An onlooker said: “The lads were in great spirits leaving their party — but it might have turned into a long flight.”

LMAO

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1916 on: December 15, 2008, 08:44:38 AM »
i think Paul Scholes likes the ecstasy...

Boo-Yaa †

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Keep the Faith
« Reply #1917 on: December 16, 2008, 04:49:18 AM »

Blackburn have sacked manager Paul Ince after only three wins in 17 Premier League games left the club languishing second from bottom in the table.

:banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey: :banana_llama: :cow: :banana_cow: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :monkey: :banana_rock: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_cow: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :cow: :banana: :banana_llama: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama:

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #1918 on: December 16, 2008, 06:00:43 PM »

Blackburn have sacked manager Paul Ince after only three wins in 17 Premier League games left the club languishing second from bottom in the table.

:banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :cow: :monkey: :banana_llama: :cow: :banana_cow: :banana_trippin: :banana_trippin: :monkey: :banana_rock: :banana_dss: :banana_dsf: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :cow: :banana_llama: :banana: :banana_rock: :monkey_dance2: :cow: :banana_cow: :banana_rock: :banana_rock: :banana: :banana_llama: :banana_llama: :cow: :banana: :banana_llama: :banana_rock: :banana_dsf: :banana_dss: :monkey_dance2: :banana_llama:

What's embarrassing now Ince ya fucking fanny!?
NO MORE WAR

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #1919 on: December 17, 2008, 11:33:37 AM »
Maybe when strachan leaves he will take over at celtic   ;)

Why do you hate him so much anyway ?

Allardyce is now blackburn manager.