Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172178 times)

bez

Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2190 on: March 12, 2009, 03:38:48 AM »
Liverpool played really well, but you got to remember, the first goal was a foul, the ref didnt know what he was doing, the second was never a penalty.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2191 on: March 12, 2009, 11:59:10 AM »
Liverpool played really well, but you got to remember, the first goal was a foul, the ref didnt know what he was doing, the second was never a penalty.

it was never a penalty i was annoyed even at the time because our detractors would point to it...but casillas was their best player by a mile...also if our central defenders went down that easily under pressure im pretty sure wed buy new centrebacks not appeal for fouls when he falls over

the scoreline flattered madrid imo

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2192 on: March 12, 2009, 03:04:26 PM »
Didnt play that well last night but got the job done.

As for Real they were well and truly spanked and shown to be the second rate outfit they are. I only wish we had been drawn against them, there only a big side in terms of there name. Football wise there no longer a threat.

Greater Manchester Police are investigating an allegation of common assault against Inter Milan manager Jose Mourinho.

It has been alleged that the former Chelsea boss clashed with a supporter near the Inter team bus as he left Manchester United's Old Trafford ground on Wednesday night.

Mourinho watched his side suffer a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Sir Alex Ferguson's European champions to crash out of the UEFA Champions League at the last 16 stage.

The police have contacted United to request CCTV footage of the area and have confirmed a complaint has been made.

Investigating
"Shortly before midnight last night a man reported that he had been punched in the face outside Old Trafford," a police statement read.

"We are investigating an allegation of common assault."

United would only confirm they are aware of the allegation and are making no further comment

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

gav09

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2193 on: March 13, 2009, 01:37:57 AM »
^^^Looks like mourinho had a few 2 many glasses of wine wit fergie after the match n lost his temper with sum1!
I will believe Detox when I hear a single for it and have the album in my hands.
but what if you loose your hands before Detox drops?

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2194 on: March 13, 2009, 03:17:59 AM »
^^^Looks like mourinho had a few 2 many glasses of wine wit fergie after the match n lost his temper with sum1!

;D

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2195 on: March 13, 2009, 12:11:09 PM »
Dos Santos has gone on loan to ipswich

Barca>Spurs>Ipswich

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2196 on: March 13, 2009, 04:46:42 PM »

Barca>Spurs>Ipswich

Fail

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2197 on: March 14, 2009, 08:41:22 AM »

Barca>Spurs>Ipswich

Fail

HAHAHAHA

DAAAAMN!!

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2198 on: March 14, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »

Barca>Spurs>Ipswich

Fail

HAHAHAHA

DAAAAMN!!

LOL!!!!

great result today btw  ;D ;D ;D ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2199 on: March 15, 2009, 05:17:25 AM »
Woot woot

kemizt

Lil White Azz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Always stay G`d Up
« Reply #2200 on: March 15, 2009, 06:23:43 AM »
great result today btw  ;D ;D ;D ;D

:rant: :catfight:

We still gonna get the title  8)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2201 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:12 AM »

only time will tell.

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #2202 on: March 15, 2009, 07:19:33 AM »

only time will tell.

it still in uniteds hands...hopefully the knowledge its all in their own hands will fuck them over...i kinow they still got arsenal tottenham and man city...as well as a few teams that will be scrapping for relegation

will make the last ten games a bit more interesting anyway

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2203 on: March 15, 2009, 12:31:20 PM »

only time will tell.

it still in uniteds hands...hopefully the knowledge its all in their own hands will fuck them over...i kinow they still got arsenal tottenham and man city...as well as a few teams that will be scrapping for relegation

will make the last ten games a bit more interesting anyway

We have villa, spurs, arsenal and city still to come to Old Trafford.

Arseanal and city are the final two home games, im hoping by then we may nearly have wrapped it up. As long as we go forward and win say our next three games and show there is no panic the result yesterday will be irrelevant. If start to struggle though it will have been an even bigger victory for liverpool.

Everyone seems to be forgetting about Chelsea though who are in second.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2009, 12:33:43 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2204 on: March 15, 2009, 12:54:44 PM »
Iraqi footballer shot dead by fan

An Iraqi football player has been shot dead by a spectator as he was about to score an equalising goal.
The shooting happened in the last minute of a game between two local rivals on Sunday, police say.
The striker was shot in the head during the match in the city of Hilla, according to local security officials.
The game was being played between Sinjar and Buhayra. The suspected killer has been arrested as police carry out an investigation.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7944919.stm