Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172203 times)

TheDeli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football (Soccer) Thread
« Reply #2775 on: September 03, 2009, 08:19:23 AM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

No longer stay in Glasgow.

Have a season ticket and go to the majority if not all away games at home or abroad concerning The Rangers

Elano

« Reply #2776 on: September 03, 2009, 08:49:21 AM »
Elaine have u seen Sneijders girlfriend btw, one of the hottest dutch chicks, stole her from holland's most famous singer Jan Smit

(hot but fucking dumb, i could never live with a girl like that)

he got a son with her,right ?

no, the mother of his son is this one

Ah ok. I've 'heard' that he's a cool dude,not a crazy motherfucker  like van persie. Good for us ;)

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2777 on: September 03, 2009, 11:23:09 PM »
Live in New Zealand now so not been to a game for 4 years unfortunately, from a town 15 minutes outside of Glasgow. Watch every game home and away, not always possible to watch live though.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2778 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:52 AM »
How many of you are from the cities that your teams represent, and/or hold season tickets for those teams?

Just curious.

I have a season ticket, i dont live in Manchester though its where my dad is from who didnt give me a choice on what team i could support. I used to live pretty close to Manchester but had to move due to my dads job at the time.

Do my best to watch every match i dont go to, just wish i could get more away tickets !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Digital Pimpin'

« Reply #2779 on: September 05, 2009, 09:56:23 AM »

Just curious.

I have a season ticket, i dont live in Manchester though its where my dad is from who didnt give me a choice on what team i could support. I used to live pretty close to Manchester but had to move due to my dads job at the time.

Do my best to watch every match i dont go to, just wish i could get more away tickets !

Away games are the shit. I'm a Wolves season ticket holder, but I went with my United supporting mate to Fulham away last season in the FA Cup. The atmosphere was absolutely superb.

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2780 on: September 05, 2009, 02:37:19 PM »

Just curious.

Away games are the shit. I'm a Wolves season ticket holder, but I went with my United supporting mate to Fulham away last season in the FA Cup. The atmosphere was absolutely superb.

Yeah, away games are always a much better atmosphere because it's (As Roy Keane would say) the 'Hardcore' that go to away games, no part time supporters or foreigners looking for a good day out with their cameras. Proper fans.

The Maestro

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2781 on: September 06, 2009, 08:34:32 AM »

Just curious.

Yeah, away games are always a much better atmosphere because it's (As Roy Keane would say) the 'Hardcore' that go to away games, no part time supporters or foreigners looking for a good day out with their cameras. Proper fans.

True, which in turn helps the atmosphere as everyone goes there with same mind frame to get behind the team.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2782 on: September 13, 2009, 12:46:33 AM »
Now usually i dont like Adebayor, and wouldn't have a good word to say about the guy but i thought that was class today, Arsenal fans gave him absolute pelters all last year and were giving him dogs abuse all game, but dont like it when the big man gives some back. Deserved a yellow but i'm sure he doesn;t mind.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2783 on: September 13, 2009, 02:34:04 AM »
Now usually i dont like Adebayor, and wouldn't have a good word to say about the guy but i thought that was class today, Arsenal fans gave him absolute pelters all last year and were giving him dogs abuse all game, but dont like it when the big man gives some back. Deserved a yellow but i'm sure he doesn;t mind.

Do you know why the fans were booing him?

Did you catch what he did to Cesc and RvP?

kemizt

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2784 on: September 13, 2009, 07:52:33 AM »

Do you know why the fans were booing him?

Did you catch what he did to Cesc and RvP?

It was out of order just like arsenal players intentionally trying to injure evra back in may

"What Arsenal did that day was shameful. I was asked if it felt like there was a contract out on me and I had to say 'yes, yes, yes'.

"It's not at all the way in which Arsenal normally handle matches because they usually play really good football and are not overly aggressive - it was a big change. That's why I have to thank the referee.

"He came up to me and said 'Look I don't know what's going on but since half-time all the Arsenal players seem to be out to injure you. Don't get involved'."

Cesc Fabregas, crocked for today's clash, was booked for a high lunge on Evra just after the interval.

The game's simmering temperature was then inflamed when the United star angrily snubbed Fabregas' gesture to shake hands.

Evra explained: "I particularly didn't like the reaction Fabregas showed in that game when he knew full well we had a Champions League final to play that month.

"Yet he put in a bad tackle on me which could easily have robbed me of that final.

"We'll meet again one day, hopefully off the pitch, and I'll be able to let my personality tell him what I think."

Sweet & Tender Hooligan

« Reply #2785 on: September 13, 2009, 10:52:10 PM »
Or when 4 or 5 Arsenal players tried to do Nani in the FA cup a couple of years back? Or when that monkey looking bastard Keown and his chums assaulted RVN? Get off your high horse mate, Arsenal are far from saints.

And i didn't hear it first hand but from someone at the game apparently there was some racist chanting towards Adebayor, perhaps that was why he reacted the way he did.

The Maestro

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2786 on: September 14, 2009, 02:43:07 AM »
Or when 4 or 5 Arsenal players tried to do Nani in the FA cup a couple of years back? Or when that monkey looking bastard Keown and his chums assaulted RVN? Get off your high horse mate, Arsenal are far from saints.

And i didn't hear it first hand but from someone at the game apparently there was some racist chanting towards Adebayor, perhaps that was why he reacted the way he did.

I know our players are far from saints, but these are Ade's former teammates. He played with them for many many years, and he's just gonna turn on them and try to hurt them on purpose? Nah, fuck that man. I've been too thrilled about him anyway. Egocentric bastard.

kemizt

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2787 on: September 14, 2009, 03:57:22 AM »
city did whoop u pretty bad though ;D

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2788 on: September 14, 2009, 05:57:25 AM »
city did whoop u pretty bad though ;D