Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172202 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3795 on: April 29, 2010, 12:13:49 PM »
Last night reminded me of how much i hate Mourinho.

Great manager but a total twat.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3796 on: April 29, 2010, 01:47:43 PM »
Last night reminded me of how much i hate Mourinho.

Great manager but a total twat.

And last night reminded everyone else why they love him.

Great manager, wears his heart on his sleeve and doesnt give a fuck about what anyone thinks. LEGEND.

Jome

« Reply #3797 on: April 29, 2010, 03:53:29 PM »
I would agree with the anti-football term if Inter would have played like this the entire CL season. But it was only this game. And again, when you have 10 players against a team like Barca that have to score 2 goals, it would be idiotic to try anything else because they would loose 100%.

They played like this against Chelsea most of the time too.

I never claimed a pure defense is not a legit tactic nor that they didn't deserve the final, but as a neutral spectator I have every right to dislike them for their style.
I play football myself and I also prefer perfect defense, a good defense is the key to success, and Inter had every right to play like that (except the injury acting, but unfortunately every team acts like that when they're in front).

And I don't know what you hate on the term anti- football, you can also call it modern catenaccio or sth like that if the 'anti' sounds too negative for you, but if you destroy any game culture and don't participate in the game in an active way the term is justified. They want success and thats ok, but I as a football fan want entertainment and courageos play, and if one team fails to do, I call them out on that.

Exactly.

Lunatic

« Reply #3798 on: April 29, 2010, 04:02:59 PM »
Another cool fact: Mourinho OR Van Gaal will become only the 2nd coach in football history to win champions league with

A) a different club than they won their first CL with
B) and a club from a completely different country than the first club they won with

(Mourinho with FC Porto-Portugal and Van Gaal with Ajax-Holland)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3799 on: April 29, 2010, 04:44:04 PM »
Go Bayern, and this is the last thing I'll say about the horrible match on Wednesday.

kemizt

bez

« Reply #3800 on: April 29, 2010, 06:32:29 PM »
Diegooo woah woah woah Diegooo

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3801 on: April 29, 2010, 06:41:30 PM »
Fulham should win in the final given that away goals will be hard to come by.

Hazzard

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3802 on: April 30, 2010, 12:22:28 AM »
Another cool fact: Mourinho OR Van Gaal will become only the 2nd coach in football history to win champions league with

A) a different club than they won their first CL with
B) and a club from a completely different country than the first club they won with

(Mourinho with FC Porto-Portugal and Van Gaal with Ajax-Holland)

fixed
if she swallow during brains, that's game she soaking up!

Lunatic

« Reply #3803 on: April 30, 2010, 02:46:40 PM »
^ lol yea I dunno what I was thinking... A) was completely unnecessary as B) explained it perfectly lol

holy fucking shit I just saw the french prostitute Ribery, etc were doing  :o  I been up on the story but ain't seen the chick 'til right now..

HOLY FUCKING SHIT lol. Now I feel for Ribery lmao

Jome

« Reply #3804 on: April 30, 2010, 02:53:27 PM »
^^ Just read an article saying that the French Sports minister is trying to get Ribery banned from playing W.C., and possibly Benzema & Gouvou as well.

It's funny when media refer to the girl as "the underage girl", "underage child".. more like barely turned legal sex-crazed sex-bomb.  :D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3805 on: April 30, 2010, 03:26:57 PM »
all those bastards who are labeling ribery a child molester should have their children put in a room with REAL child molesters

no of course not, im just saying it pisses me off. this is a young woman who is making a fortune off selling her body, nothing else to it. if ribery was single it would have been perfectly fine
authorities should ban every french athlete that ever cheated on his spouse, or shut the fuck up.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lunatic

« Reply #3806 on: April 30, 2010, 03:27:49 PM »
Wow if they ban Ribery, Govou and Benzema from being at the WC - imagine France's chances lol

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3807 on: May 01, 2010, 05:53:07 AM »
Diegooo woah woah woah Diegooo

"He comes from Uraquay,
he made the scousers cry
Diegooo woah"

Unfortunatly its reached a ssad point where im actually hoping liverpool will be able to get a point of chelsea tmw.

I cant see it in all honesty, they just dont have the quality. If Chelsea win tmw they will go on and win the league.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3808 on: May 01, 2010, 05:58:44 AM »
Wow if they ban Ribery, Govou and Benzema from being at the WC - imagine France's chances lol

they're already non-existant with Domenech as a coach.

Well, Ribery is an asshole, but if she's 17 or 18, whatdoes it make a difference?

And  :puke: @ the Uefa for 3 the 3 games.It was a hard foul, a red card wash harsh, but understandable. But more than 1 game is a fucking joke. These corrupt Uefa fuckers piss me off

Lunatic

« Reply #3809 on: May 01, 2010, 10:24:45 PM »
Domenech gets a lot of criticism as a head coach but they did go to the finals with him in 2006