Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172223 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #3885 on: May 13, 2010, 12:41:36 AM »
Go FULHAM!
haha atletico madrid won that shitt 8)

Yeah, Fulham and Hangeland were unlucky, even though At. Madrid was the best team..

kemizt

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3886 on: May 13, 2010, 09:48:04 AM »
http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11670_6150387,00.html

Gallas facing Arsenal exit
Gunners will not meet defender's wage demands

William Gallas could have played his last game for Arsenal after the club branded his wage demands 'extravagant'.

The former Gunners skipper's current contract expires in the summer and the Emirates Stadium outfit are in talks over a 12-month extension.

Manager Arsene Wenger had hinted that he could be prepared to alter the club's policy of only offering one-year deals to players in the latter stages of their career.

But Arsenal chairman Peter Hill-Wood has now revealed that they would only be prepared to extend the 32-year-old France international's by an additional season.

And the North London club will not be held to ransom by the former Chelsea man, who could now be on his way in the summer.
Draw the line

Hill-Wood told the Daily Star: "His demands are quite extravagant and I don't think we are prepared to go along with it.

"We would very much like him to stay, but I think for one year, and not on the money he wants.

"He is a good player, but you have got to draw the line somewhere.

"If he can get the money somewhere else, good luck to him. We still hope he will sign, but if he doesn't, he doesn't.

"It is not that we are being bloody-minded for the hell of it.

"We have got to look forward and the cost of players isn't just in transfers, it is in the salaries as well. And we analyse these quite carefully, because we don't want to go bankrupt."

kemizt

Jome

« Reply #3887 on: May 13, 2010, 10:27:21 AM »
lol, €a$hley Cole all over again.

Jome

« Reply #3888 on: May 13, 2010, 10:37:28 AM »
Jose Mourinho are now saying that he will take charge of Real Madrid!!

It's been said that I have one foot in Milano and one foot in Spain, it's not true. It's true that I will manage Real Madrid.

Interview will be publicized on friday in Panorama magazine.

How is that for a bomb to drop on your players before the CL-final?  :laugh:

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #3889 on: May 13, 2010, 10:44:58 AM »
Jose Mourinho are now saying that he will take charge of Real Madrid!!

It's been said that I have one foot in Milano and one foot in Spain, it's not true. It's true that I will manage Real Madrid.

Interview will be publicized on friday in Panorama magazine.

How is that for a bomb to drop on your players before the CL-final?  :laugh:

Yeah saw that, he also said he didnt know when he would manage real but he would one day.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3890 on: May 13, 2010, 11:12:04 AM »
lol, €a$hley Cole all over again.

Nah, wouldn't say that. Cole was in his prime when he went, he's a product of Arsenal and it's thanks to Arsenal he is the footballer he is today.
It's a completely different story with Gallas.

kemizt

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #3891 on: May 15, 2010, 04:07:27 AM »
lol  :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/GAAD06BHZlw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/GAAD06BHZlw&amp;hl=en_GB&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

Invincible

« Reply #3892 on: May 15, 2010, 07:51:31 AM »
Wow, how Chelsea haven't scored yet I don't know. Hit the woodwork 5 times.  :o

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3893 on: May 15, 2010, 01:30:04 PM »
Boateng really chose the wrong sport. He should go into UFC or become Hitman. He is a major threat to his opponents health.

Elano

« Reply #3894 on: May 17, 2010, 04:13:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jHgnDlpNSjA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jHgnDlpNSjA</a>

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3895 on: May 21, 2010, 08:08:44 AM »
Boateng really chose the wrong sport. He should go into UFC or become Hitman. He is a major threat to his opponents health.

He's only done about two bad tackles I've seen.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3896 on: May 21, 2010, 09:27:00 AM »

I've seen 2 from him alone in the 10-15 games he played for Dortmund last year.

This asshole should be banned for this intentional foul.
Ribery gets 3 weeks and misses a CL final for an unintentional foul while this sucker gets away with nothing.  :grumpy:

Well, Ballack is a big loss, but the most important thing is that we have a good keeper, we could still send teams like England back home with that.  :laugh:

Even in women's football our keepers are unbeatable, a German team won the CL yesterday after penalties.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 09:39:11 AM by Duke of Lothringen »

13th Duke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3897 on: May 21, 2010, 01:26:13 PM »

Ribery gets 3 weeks and misses a CL final for an unintentional foul while this sucker gets away with nothing.  :grumpy:

Well, Ballack is a big loss, but the most important thing is that we have a good keeper, we could still send teams like England back home with that.  :laugh:

Even in women's football our keepers are unbeatable, a German team won the CL yesterday after penalties.

Seriously mate, NO-ONE is worried about Germany. 50% of people are saying you won't even get out of your group. Germany are gash these days.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #3898 on: May 21, 2010, 04:40:24 PM »

Seriously mate, NO-ONE is worried about Germany. 50% of people are saying you won't even get out of your group. Germany are gash these days.

Well, no one in Germany is ever worried about England, because one can always rely on English gk's/ penalty shootouts. The German team can be shitty as hell (and it has been many times), but we still manage to get to the  final every 2nd World Cup. Germany also sucked in Euro 08, but we still reached the final. How many times has England appeared in a final since 1966? ???

I'm not very confident about Germany, but Germany is like Italy a tournament team, they are hard to beat and have winner mentality/ team spirit, they still can easily take out the tradtitional chokers like England or Netherlands.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 04:42:11 PM by Duke of Lothringen »

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #3899 on: May 21, 2010, 05:44:05 PM »

Ribery gets 3 weeks and misses a CL final for an unintentional foul while this sucker gets away with nothing.  :grumpy:

Well, Ballack is a big loss, but the most important thing is that we have a good keeper, we could still send teams like England back home with that.  :laugh:

Hate to produce a cliche but Germany are "always there or thereabouts".

But when you look at a starting 11 like Spain with world class in every position it's hard to see how Germany could knock them out. Similar to England imo.
NO MORE WAR