Author Topic: The Official Football (Soccer) Thread  (Read 172189 times)

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: Football Thread
« Reply #4425 on: April 28, 2011, 06:06:55 AM »
fuck barca,fucking pussies
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygmGIFz_EP0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ygmGIFz_EP0</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4426 on: April 28, 2011, 07:17:24 AM »
I can't believe what I'm reading here. What, do we live in a fantasy world ? Where all the bitches have huge tits and great ass, where there's limitless amount of money... You can NOT play attacking football against Barcelona. You get crushed if you do. Doesn't matter if you're Real, Manchester, Bayer, Inter or Milan. The only way to defeat them is with strong defense. Sure, you can play run and gun with them but then the score is 5:0. But hey at least you played attacking football ! Right ?

Real has the formula against them. They got lucky with the 1:1 draw in Spanish league but they were very much up to par with them in the Spanish cup. Especially the first half. And in all 3 games Pepe killed Messi. He was a ghost. It's no coincidence that he finally scored after he got sent off. And once again, no way was that a red card. If it was, I forgot who but someone from Barca kicked Pepe in the leg like 10 minutes prior to him being sent off. So that should also be a red card.

But gtfo with all the attacking football talk. I'd like to see your favorite team do just that and not get crushed by Barca. Wake up people.

Jome

« Reply #4427 on: April 28, 2011, 07:55:46 AM »
Even the super-biased Madrid-papers Marca & AS say Barca won deservedly and that the red card was called for..

They go on to call Messi a genius, and slate Mourinho for his destructive approach to the game.

Sounds like a fair assessment to me.. nobody expects a team to go 4-3-3 against a team like Barca (suicide), but when the game plan is trying to ruin for the other team instead of playing football their self, it usually fails.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4428 on: April 28, 2011, 08:23:51 AM »
Ah Inter last year was destroying their game. But Real in Spanish cup was playing. First half of this one was a disaster BUT Barca was also very lethargic, they weren't moving on the pitch and passing the ball like they normally do. And Real was picking up the tempo like 10 minutes before Pepe was sent off. The plan was to put Adebayor and Kaka on the pitch...

Makaveli's Food & Liquor

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4429 on: April 28, 2011, 08:37:47 AM »
Nobody's saying you can't play defensively but in games which you need to win, like the first La Liga game, why are you playing with 7 defenders when you're like what 6 points behind in the league with this your only chance to close the gap. Even last night, fair enough its the first leg and you don't want to concede an away goal but why play solely to defend, it's not impossible to win at home against Barca, Mourinho should know this since he did it last year with Inter

The red card was really harsh but Pepe should know that if you're playing Barca why are you going to go into a high tackle when you know they'll overreact, he would of done the same thing if the tackle had been the other way round. Barca and Madrid are as bad as each other when it comes to overreacting and surrounding the referee, just look at the Spurs game

Also lol at everyone saying Messi was a ghost in these games, are you expecting him to run through 7 defenders who are simply trying to take him down in anyway possible and score a wonder goal in every game? Sometimes i swear people just ignore the performance and say it was shit if he doesn't score :-X

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4430 on: April 28, 2011, 09:49:13 AM »
Nobody's saying you can't play defensively but in games which you need to win, like the first La Liga game, why are you playing with 7 defenders when you're like what 6 points behind in the league with this your only chance to close the gap. Even last night, fair enough its the first leg and you don't want to concede an away goal but why play solely to defend, it's not impossible to win at home against Barca, Mourinho should know this since he did it last year with Inter

The red card was really harsh but Pepe should know that if you're playing Barca why are you going to go into a high tackle when you know they'll overreact, he would of done the same thing if the tackle had been the other way round. Barca and Madrid are as bad as each other when it comes to overreacting and surrounding the referee, just look at the Spurs game

Also lol at everyone saying Messi was a ghost in these games, are you expecting him to run through 7 defenders who are simply trying to take him down in anyway possible and score a wonder goal in every game? Sometimes i swear people just ignore the performance and say it was shit if he doesn't score :-X

this is great football ?  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ygmGIFz_EP0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ygmGIFz_EP0</a>
If you get in a fight, and somebody yells “worldstar”. You better fight for your life.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4431 on: April 28, 2011, 10:04:50 AM »
Ah Inter last year was destroying their game. But Real in Spanish cup was playing. First half of this one was a disaster BUT Barca was also very lethargic, they weren't moving on the pitch and passing the ball like they normally do. And Real was picking up the tempo like 10 minutes before Pepe was sent off. The plan was to put Adebayor and Kaka on the pitch...

Yeah, finally somebody else notices it.  There were a few times where Adebayor forced Barcelona to kick it away on their side of the field.  Their first half game plan in the Spanish Cup was being put in action. 

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4432 on: April 28, 2011, 02:00:27 PM »

Why ? Because Real hadn't beaten Barcelona in 6 matches or in 3 years before that game. They haven't scored a goal in 2 years. It was painfully obvious in the first match back in November that they have a huge mental block against Barca. They couldn't make 3 passes in a row. So Mourniho went for the score. Realy was playing attacking football againts them for 3 years and they got owned every single time, making them more desperate with each game.

Again, I did not see any desire from Barca players to attack last night. They seemed quite pleased with 0:0.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4433 on: April 28, 2011, 02:14:29 PM »
Messi is GOD, woop!

Fuck Mourinho that cunt

kemizt

Lunatic

« Reply #4434 on: April 28, 2011, 02:22:04 PM »
Porto 5 Villarreal 1

1st half wasn't much and going down 1-0 was a HUGE BLOW.

But my my my, what a team we have here. That's what fantastic teams and coaches do. They find ways to bounce back from a terrible half and respond in absolute breathtaking fashion. This team is just unbelievable. Villarreal are no slouch and we made them look like an absolute cakewalk.

I don't know what else to say. This team is one for the ages. I hope I don't end up disappointed but I don't see a way we don't perform the treble.

League title, league cup and europa.

FORCA PORTO!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4435 on: April 28, 2011, 07:43:59 PM »
fuck barca,fucking pussies
lol fucking divers and fuck all u lads hating on iberians

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4436 on: April 28, 2011, 07:48:39 PM »
Porto 5 Villarreal 1

1st half wasn't much and going down 1-0 was a HUGE BLOW.

But my my my, what a team we have here. That's what fantastic teams and coaches do. They find ways to bounce back from a terrible half and respond in absolute breathtaking fashion. This team is just unbelievable. Villarreal are no slouch and we made them look like an absolute cakewalk.

I don't know what else to say. This team is one for the ages. I hope I don't end up disappointed but I don't see a way we don't perform the treble.

League title, league cup and europa.

FORCA PORTO!
benfica vs porto finals unless braga has a horshoe up there ass

Lunatic

« Reply #4437 on: April 28, 2011, 08:56:50 PM »
^ And Porto will embarrass Benfica for the 4th time this year  :D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4438 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:16 PM »
Messi is GOD, woop!

Fuck Mourinho that cunt

your team has been fucked in the ass from barca last year and you waste your time with mourinho.
you are really a little kid.

The_Ripper

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4439 on: April 28, 2011, 10:52:52 PM »
The sports world cries out

Rio Ferdinand: "This diving is a joke/embarrassing. When Pedro watches that do you think he'll think, "What was I doing!?" Rugby players must laugh at football. If you ever see me go off on a stretcher then run back on to play, I give everyone on here the green light to him me with a two-footed tackle."

Michael Owen: "Alves' actions won't please many as if he had got straight up it would have been a yellow card, but Barça fans will be happy with his actions."

Rory Mcilroy: "Dani Alves, you are a disgrace. Roll about on the floor just a bit more!"

Chad Ochocinco: "I can't believe they just gave Pepe a red card for that."
« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 10:54:59 PM by Ndrip »