Author Topic: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)  (Read 2122 times)

Canuck

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Havoc (Of Mobb Deep) Disses T.I. & The South (Links Inside)
« Reply #75 on: August 13, 2007, 10:29:37 PM »
and n-nice thats cool...i think "destroy" was probably a bit strong..but dey got at him....its a whole differnt topic really...i only ever heard pac say that shit on hit em up an "mobb deep killa" on another track..and thought it was dope how they kept the whole shit subliminal..like they dint do it 4 a bit of spotlight just so when pac hear it he knew it was about him...i wouldnt mind hearin anythin pac/outlaws sent dere way tho if u could hook man up... 8)

They didn't release it until after he died so he never heard it, but the fact they didn't mention his name is pussy imo, cuz everytime pac went at them he called em out by name even though he only ever dissed him with a few lines here and there, but if he did comeback with an actual track gettin at him he would have slaughtered them.

https://www.youtube.com/v/HByZ2jqHylw&mode=related&search=

Lunatic

« Reply #76 on: August 13, 2007, 11:01:17 PM »
I didn't need to listen to the interview to see you got all butthurt :P

wow your hurting...everyone is siding with me, only u and 1 other dude who probably also didn't listen 2 the interview....havoc acted like a girl plain and simple

i guess he's your hero or some shit

Not all, man... I don't even like Mobb Deep... but you used 8 replies on the first page alone to point out Havoc was wrong, lol.. but it's all good

i'm cool with u and all 8)

but what he said is like if i where 2 say:

Mauzip is a straight up fag, but he a sick poster, i love em 2 death, but 4 real, he a dickhead"

:-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Lucifuge

« Reply #77 on: August 13, 2007, 11:18:42 PM »
and n-nice thats cool...i think "destroy" was probably a bit strong..but dey got at him....its a whole differnt topic really...i only ever heard pac say that shit on hit em up an "mobb deep killa" on another track..and thought it was dope how they kept the whole shit subliminal..like they dint do it 4 a bit of spotlight just so when pac hear it he knew it was about him...i wouldnt mind hearin anythin pac/outlaws sent dere way tho if u could hook man up... 8)

They didn't release it until after he died so he never heard it, but the fact they didn't mention his name is pussy imo, cuz everytime pac went at them he called em out by name even though he only ever dissed him with a few lines here and there, but if he did comeback with an actual track gettin at him he would have slaughtered them.

95 shit homie they killd him on that shit thats classic, one off best diss track ever

and ti is a joke he aint got a dope line,he just says a lot off shit and he sell good and hes good repper comon
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

d-nice

« Reply #78 on: August 13, 2007, 11:23:32 PM »

95 shit homie they killd him on that shit thats classic, one off best diss track ever

and ti is a joke he aint got a dope line,he just says a lot off shit and he sell good and hes good repper comon

Yeah it was a nice diss, but Prodigy looking all scared on that Outlawz DVD when he was with Napolean talking about how much he respected Pac. I was laughing my ass off. If he would have said anything opposite of that they were going to light his ass up like they were going to do when they were out in the ATL back in the day.

Lunatic

« Reply #79 on: August 13, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »
^don't forget about tru life embarrasing the fuck outta them :laugh:

Lucifuge

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2007, 11:36:49 PM »

Yeah it was a nice diss, but Prodigy looking all scared on that Outlawz DVD when he was with Napolean talking about how much he respected Pac. I was laughing my ass off. If he would have said anything opposite of that they were going to light his ass up like they were going to do when they were out in the ATL back in the day.

i didnt see that but mobb got beter albums than pac,and they beter the outlowz and shit.. thats how i think AY!
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2007, 07:17:58 AM »

i didnt see that but mobb got beter albums than pac,and they beter the outlowz and shit.. thats how i think AY!

BETTER THAN PAC??? i mean i said i lik mobb deep more than t.i. but mobb better than tupac?? that is an insane statement  :o

d-nice

« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2007, 07:22:07 AM »
Yeah I got a laugh out of that one. Mobb Deep in they prime was no joke though. I want to see if anything comes of this interview Havoc did and if TI would say anything.

Lunatic

« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2007, 09:39:39 AM »
Yeah I got a laugh out of that one. Mobb Deep in they prime was no joke though. I want to see if anything comes of this interview Havoc did and if TI would say anything.

T.I.'s very hard-headed, it's a matter of time before he says somethin..he SHOULD just brush it off, but i doubt he will

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2007, 10:45:49 AM »
lol @ havoc for thinkin he's still relevant...or ever was imo. T.I. is on top so he's gonna get the hate from artist's and fans alike. I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks Havoc WAS but he aint touching TIP.

Lunatic

« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2007, 10:46:32 AM »
lol @ havoc for thinkin he's still relevant...or ever was imo. T.I. is on top so he's gonna get the hate from artist's and fans alike. I dont give a fuck what anyone thinks Havoc WAS but he aint touching TIP.

Preach

Havoc sounded like a bitter old man during that entire interview ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2007, 05:44:52 PM »

t.i. is on top? are u serious? maybe in the south. but theres a whole state of california that owns the kid. WEST COAST!!!  8) 8) 8)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2007, 06:07:49 PM »
Not gonna listen.  But yeah, T.I. sucks.

Lunatic

« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2007, 08:59:55 PM »

t.i. is on top? are u serious? maybe in the south. but theres a whole state of california that owns the kid. WEST COAST!!!  8) 8) 8)

T.I. is on top of the mainstream game...west coast is my fav coast like 90% of my fav rappers are from there, i meant on top of the mainstream game

Lunatic

« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2007, 09:00:15 PM »
Not gonna listen.  But yeah, T.I. sucks.

doesn't justify havoc's old ass hatin