Author Topic: Sagging is now a punishable crime  (Read 1081 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Sagging is now a punishable crime
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2007, 02:55:42 AM »
You got biceps in your waist, mayne. Dayum!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

swangin and bangin

« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2007, 11:43:55 AM »
nah man
i got them abbs though mang
sit ups, bicycles, leg lifts, med ball sit ups, hanging leg lifts, super mans, and those sideways sitting things work!

fuck the boflex and the perfect push stuff. all that is bull shit made to sell to middle aged white people (no racist)

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2007, 06:24:54 AM »
Ignorant shit.  People walking around with their pants around their knees.  It kind of helped me, though, because it showed me what people to discriminate against.  "fuck him, he ain't working here!" or "If somebody stole something, it's probably that ignorant motherfucker over there!".

Also, the only thing worse is you fucking idiots that insist on keeping the tags on your hat like you just stole it off the shelf or some ignorant shit. 
lol
damn sound like u got jumped by these niggas and shit

but i sag...........not my knees though

I ain't never got jumped by a nigga.  They couldn't jump shit with their pants around their knees.  I once stepped on some dumbasses belt buckle, though, tripped him up, and got the advantage that way.  Another guy accidentally busted all his teeth out trying to jump me when his long white t-shirt got fucked up in his untied shoelaces and he took a header onto the sidewalk.  Dumb fuckers. 

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2007, 06:25:55 AM »
it depends on what you consider sagging...i wear loose shit but its for comfort as much as anything else. wearin a size 42 when you a size 30 is a lil ridiculous though
im 6'2 175lbs and i wear size 42 waist jeans
is that ridiculous?

That's pretty fucking rediculous.  I'm 6'1, 185 pounds and I have a 33" waist.  You're skinnier than I am, and are wearing clothes that I could hide small animals in. 

as for your super muscular abs, Muscle weighs more than fat.  So if you truly are 175 and it's all muscle, that means you're likely smaller than if you were 175 and flabby, because the flab weighs less than the muscle and is therefore bigger to produce the same body mass.  The truth is you're skinny as fuck if you're 175 and all muscle, but that's cool that's what size your body is supposed to be and that's great that you're in boxing shape.  Don't try to tell us that it made your waist bigger, though man.  That's physically impossible giving us thenumbers you gave us. 
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 06:28:56 AM by Trauma-san »

We Fly High

« Reply #34 on: September 06, 2007, 04:03:50 PM »
i still sag, haha, but not crazy amount. like maybe 4-6 inches.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2007, 05:58:08 PM »
I can smell the fascism.  Pretty soon they'll have us all wearing uniforms outside of a school environment(as if that's not bad enough).

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #36 on: September 07, 2007, 03:50:18 AM »
I can smell the fascism.  Pretty soon they'll have us all wearing uniforms outside of a school environment(as if that's not bad enough).

lol
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

swangin and bangin

« Reply #37 on: September 07, 2007, 03:07:15 PM »
it depends on what you consider sagging...i wear loose shit but its for comfort as much as anything else. wearin a size 42 when you a size 30 is a lil ridiculous though
im 6'2 175lbs and i wear size 42 waist jeans
is that ridiculous?

That's pretty fucking rediculous.  I'm 6'1, 185 pounds and I have a 33" waist.  You're skinnier than I am, and are wearing clothes that I could hide small animals in. 

as for your super muscular abs, Muscle weighs more than fat.  So if you truly are 175 and it's all muscle, that means you're likely smaller than if you were 175 and flabby, because the flab weighs less than the muscle and is therefore bigger to produce the same body mass.  The truth is you're skinny as fuck if you're 175 and all muscle, but that's cool that's what size your body is supposed to be and that's great that you're in boxing shape.  Don't try to tell us that it made your waist bigger, though man.  That's physically impossible giving us thenumbers you gave us. 
i have to wear a belt or my pants fall of
ya dig

boycriedwolf619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: September 07, 2007, 04:31:29 PM »
good.

Narrator

« Reply #39 on: September 07, 2007, 05:26:38 PM »

Your hands will be chopped off for upsetting Allah.  RUF, bitch!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #40 on: September 16, 2007, 10:37:31 PM »
Looks like this is catching on...

Cities cracking down on saggy pants

By MATTHEW VERRINDER, Associated Press Writer Sun Sep 16, 2:35 PM ET

TRENTON, N.J. - It's a fashion that started in prison, and now the saggy pants craze has come full circle — low-slung street strutting in some cities may soon mean run-ins with the law, including a stint in jail.

Proposals to ban saggy pants are starting to ride up in several places. At the extreme end, wearing pants low enough to show boxers or bare buttocks in one small Louisiana town means six months in jail and a $500 fine. A crackdown also is being pushed in Atlanta. And in Trenton, getting caught with your pants down may soon result in not only a fine, but a city worker assessing where your life is headed.

"Are they employed? Do they have a high school diploma? It's a wonderful way to redirect at that point," said Trenton Councilwoman Annette Lartigue, who is drafting a law to outlaw saggy pants. "The message is clear: We don't want to see your backside."

The bare-your-britches fashion is believed to have started in prisons, where inmates aren't given belts with their baggy uniform pants to prevent hangings and beatings. By the late 80s, the trend had made it to gangster rap videos, then went on to skateboarders in the suburbs and high school hallways.

"For young people, it's a form of rebellion and identity," Adrian "Easy A.D." Harris, 43, a founding member of the Bronx's legendary rap group Cold Crush Brothers. "The young people think it's fashionable. They don't think it's negative."

But for those who want to stop them see it as an indecent, sloppy trend that is a bad influence on children.

"It has the potential to catch on with elementary school kids, and we want to stop it before it gets there," said C.T. Martin, an Atlanta councilman. "Teachers have raised questions about what a distraction it is."

In Atlanta, a law has been introduced to ban sagging and punishment could include small fines or community work — but no jail time, Martin said.

The penalty is stiffer in Delcambre, La., where in June the town council passed an ordinance that carries a fine of up to $500 or six months in jail for exposing underwear in public. Several other municipalities and parish governments in Louisiana have enacted similar laws in recent months.

At Trenton hip-hop clothing store Razor Sharp Clothing Shop 4 Ballers, shopper Mark Wise, 30, said his jeans sag for practical reasons.

"The reason I don't wear tight pants is because it's easier to get money out of my pocket this way," Wise said. "It's just more comfortable."

Shop owner Mack Murray said Trenton's proposed ordinance unfairly targets blacks.

"Are they going to go after construction workers and plumbers, because their pants sag, too?" Murray asked. "They're stereotyping us."

The American Civil Liberties Union agrees.

"In Atlanta, we see this as racial profiling," said Benetta Standly, statewide organizer for the American Civil Liberties Union of Georgia. "It's going to target African-American male youths. There's a fear with people associating the way you dress with crimes being committed."

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BANANAS

« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2007, 11:17:25 PM »
Who the hell sags anymore these days?

black and ghetto ppl, somethin u know nothin about

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #42 on: September 17, 2007, 04:47:18 PM »
saggins been a black/white thing glad im asian  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

BANANAS

« Reply #43 on: September 17, 2007, 04:56:57 PM »
saggins been a black/white thing glad im asian  8)

yeah right i know you got giant beyond baggy khakis with a blue flannel button up cuzz

Narrator

« Reply #44 on: September 17, 2007, 08:59:14 PM »
black and ghetto ppl, somethin u know nothin about

Nah, mostly crackers who are behind the times.