Author Topic: WSCG: WC, Ice Cube, ???  (Read 643 times)

d-nice

Re: WSCG: WC, Ice Cube, ???
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2007, 12:53:40 PM »
Someone find K-Dee and put him in the group.  ;D

NOoo lol hes not that great lol

I know. his style really does not fit the group. Now if he did a group album with Too Short and Devin that would be dope. I am just throwing names out there.

What about Crooked I?

d-nice

« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2007, 01:01:41 PM »
i swear @ D~Nice i was thinking the exact same things either just bring in DJ Crazy Toones, or throw in one of Da Lench Mob members

The only Lench Mob member I would be cool with in WSC is J-Dee and that ain't gonna happen.

Lazar

« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2007, 01:15:02 PM »
I don´t know why, but I would find it interesting if Xzibit replace Mack10. But ya´ll guys right when you say that it would be no Westside Connection without Mack10 

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2007, 01:17:16 PM »
I don´t know why, but I would find it interesting if Xzibit replace Mack10. But ya´ll guys right when you say that it would be no Westside Connection without Mack10 

Hmmmm, I forgot about X. That would be nice.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2007, 01:22:55 PM »
I dont want anybody to replace mack 10 but shit if they have to replace him they should add short khop or mc ren
« Last Edit: August 15, 2007, 01:24:27 PM by Fatdodger »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Crip2Nite: South Central LA's HoOdSTAr

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2007, 01:30:02 PM »
Replacement doesn't work for me...There is a certain chemistry there that shouldn't and won't be touched...Subtracting members usually works out better than replacing members of a group that has already been established....Beefs are usually worked out over a period of time, so I'm sure we'll be seeing 10, Dub, and Cube working together sometime in the future with a "reunion" single and hopefully an album that is better than that garbage "Terrorist Threats"

LOL...U Mad? Fag :laugh:
Fuck that fake ass crip Crip2nite.  Gets on my nerves how some people on these forums

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2007, 02:02:35 PM »
Replacement doesn't work for me...There is a certain chemistry there that shouldn't and won't be touched...Subtracting members usually works out better than replacing members of a group that has already been established....Beefs are usually worked out over a period of time, so I'm sure we'll be seeing 10, Dub, and Cube working together sometime in the future with a "reunion" single and hopefully an album that is better than that garbage "Terrorist Threats"

I hope your right about the beef being worked out...That would be amazing, somethin for the record books 8)

u didn't like terrorist threats :o??

the beats were AMAZING, guests where great (Nate, Knoc, Butch KILLED there respective hooks) and to me, this album was the return of Cube straight SPITTIN man...he was so raw on this album, he just killed it, u can tell he was in a zone..my only knock was Dub didn't sound very good, which is rare, and mack was just avg :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

ai002h

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2007, 02:07:34 PM »
It cant be WSCG without Mack-10. They werent just 3 rappers under the name  Westside Connecton...they had great chemistry and created an identity revolving around their 3 personas... the Gangsta, the Killa, and the Dope Deala. For WSCG to exist in its true form, you need all 3.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2007, 02:47:23 PM »
The Game? WC and Cube are much better rappers. And Mack 10 can't be replaced by The Game, The Game would ruin the group, ruin the "gangsta" in it. Mack 10 > Game.

Replace him with The DOC or something.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2007, 03:39:07 PM »
why replace Mack 10? if he aint down for another WSC album then there shouldnt be anymore WSC albums. simple as...

d-nice

« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2007, 03:58:32 PM »
The Game? WC and Cube are much better rappers. And Mack 10 can't be replaced by The Game, The Game would ruin the group, ruin the "gangsta" in it. Mack 10 > Game.

DOC's voice is fucked up.

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 15, 2007, 07:03:44 PM »
^the more i think of it, Mc Ren is a good idea, but it won't happen

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #27 on: August 15, 2007, 07:06:25 PM »
without mack 1-0 aint no WSCG

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2007, 07:06:54 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHA his voice is hella fucked up hey lunatic you liked my idea about mc ren shit lets just put knoc wit the westside connection lights out was fire

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Lunatic

« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2007, 07:10:46 PM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHA his voice is hella fucked up hey lunatic you liked my idea about mc ren shit lets just put knoc wit the westside connection lights out was fire

yea i like the idea

lol u know im all for knoc ;D

lights out is actually like my fav rap song of all time 2 be honest...i was thinking, i don't think it would ruin the group's legacy if they replaced Mack with a singer for the hooks (this way it wouldn't seem like anyone was relpacing Mack)...someone like Knoc or Butch would be perfect