Author Topic: Dubcnn: September 7th & Crooked I "Hip-Hop Weekly Mixtape" (Free Download)  (Read 488 times)

EFFeX

Just delete the shout out edition talking yourself, get Sound Forge or Cool Edit and cut em.  Still, this is convienent, and it'll probably be sold at swap meets and what not, so its still tight!

I've already done it myself...

But it's like you said, this is good for Crooked I, it gives an official CD with his support to be sold and distributed. Crook obviously had input on this, because he has some tags of his own through out it.

d-nice

Man big ups to all the sites supporting Crooked with these freestyles, he has created a buzz for himself once again. Definitely hope that his album drops before the end of the year.

$Eg2$

Man big ups to all the sites supporting Crooked with these freestyles, he has created a buzz for himself once again. Definitely hope that his album drops before the end of the year.

YoungCrookedI

please only distribute the page link...not the direct download link.

of course ;)

AnybodyKilla

I think hes finishing the HHW's on week 21, so why he release this tape right now?

EFFeX

I think hes finishing the HHW's on week 21, so why he release this tape right now?

Good question... they could have fit a couple more without including "NWA" as the first track.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
propz havn'y really been keeping up with these, will check them ow

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
nice...but nothing ew

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Good question... they could have fit a couple more without including "NWA" as the first track.

Don't think he'll stop at 21. Hopefully he'll keep on to fill another tape

kemizt

EFFeX

Don't think he'll stop at 21. Hopefully he'll keep on to fill another tape

Hope so... I'm just going by what he said...

JPeezy514

• Lil Geezy
Yo Crooked is straight killin it with his hip hop weekly freestyles. I be tryin to tell lots of these niggas that been sleepin on this kat that he fo real. He sound better than most the original MCs on they track. I just need to know who spits on Just the King  from week 7. I forgot who raps on that. Holla back, so I can keep showin these ignorant niggas who the Boss of West Coast is and how he be makin other MCs look foolish.

Dimos

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
^^ Nobody raps on the beat of "Just The King". Thats a beat made by a producer whos doing a blog on hiphopdx.com I think. Everybody thought this was going to be on T.I.'s album and that it was produced by Just Blaze but we were wrong. Check out this thread: http://dynastyentgroup.com/forum/index.php?topic=10112.0