Author Topic: Weezy fans...  (Read 525 times)

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
Re: Weezy fans...
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 01:24:00 AM »
Something you forgot is one of the dopest Weezy songs with nice lyricism.
I like on Prostitute Fling the way he plays with words "I know what to do with you, three letters :I DO"
The verse he has with Ja Rule on Uh Ohh  is just fire. "Call me young Raekwon I'm a Chef in Hell's Kitchen" ? Daaamnn
Shit, Lil Wayne be puttin it down for 10 years now, I am a fan of him and fuck all the haters. They do that with every rapper that seems to get all the lights on him. Same with 50, same with Ja Rule back in the day, The Game, etc. I'm sick of y'all.
Hell Yeah ! Weezy is a muthaphuccin rapper, and he is real tight. Remember "Shine"  "like errday is my birthday", remember Numba One Stunna days? Hell yeah, Follow me now with Juve and so on ! Lights Out was fire, Go DJ, Earthquake, shit... common dogs, let's face it ! We gotta love weezy !

One Luv
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 01:26:58 AM »
here is a post about Prostitute Fling ! http://deepnpain.uv.ro/?p=76

I’d like to say that this is the 1st post in a year, and I never thought that my 1st post after a year will be about Weezy F Baby. Yeah, it’s about the man that gets all the lights on him in the showbizz at the moment. Self proclaimed the best rapper alive, Wayne didn’t faced any problems with the industry in the last 3 years I can say since The Carter album was out.
Anyway, Wayne said that Carter 3 will be released in the week before Christmas, and he also gave people a snippet from his 1st singe “Prostitute Fling” .I don’t know why but I started to enjoy his music, I was a fan since Lights Out, but I doubt several times of his talent. “Prostitute Fling” is a chill track, long indeed(6:02)but with another flavor. That’s why Wayne is always in the spotlight, he is in fact
a real smart guy. Either way he comes with lyricism(which personally I never expected from him)like he did with Khaled, or his verse with Ja Rule, damn “Call me young Raekwon, I’m a Chef in Hell’s Kitchen, sweet devils food, I eat angels for dinner” , or he comes with heavy production and shitty verses (look at You Ain’t Know) “I take a piss and wash my hands” ? Anyway. Prostitute Fling is gonna blow, it has that catchy beat, the track is produced by Maestro, you might heard about him, mostly on the south mixtapes. What I like about this track, and about Wayne on this one is that he turned out the word bitch in the rap game. I mean on this track. Look a bit at the lines “I wouldn’t care if you were a prostitute/And if you hit every man that you ever knew/
Stay true to me and never lie to me/And never keep no secrets/” I don’t know why his concept in the song about love, takes my thoughts to Pretty Woman the movie. And when everyone is doing songs where they call women like “Bitch, you can suck it in the club, I’m in VIP section” Wayne is smart and he switchez the concept. He makes a hoe feels that she can find unconditional love, leaving behind her past, her social status, etc. What I respect the most is how nice,but still a bit exagerated, he takes it with the song saying “Cause I ain’t never met another girl like you/But I know what to do with a girl like you/Three letters: I DO”
Though the rhyme is poor, I must say that he has a special skill at playin words. If you remember the freestyle on TI’s Top Back(I hope that’s the one) where he drops some hilarious rhymes “I Am So So New Orleans, Like 1825 Tulane” See, I ain’t gotta be from Chopper City to know what you talk about, ya diigg? Anyway, back to the point, when Wayne drops it about women he rips it, remember Earthquake? Well, Prostitute Fling is 2007 version. But, the very best song of Wayne is Sumthin You Forgot, or Waiting(the title is not official as it can be found on plenty mixtapes under this two titles). Not to mention that production uses samples from Heart’s-What About Love. You can take a look at the first lines of the first verse and realize the talent he can talk about feelings the same way he does about Mulla,Money,Cash,Stacks,Paper,etc.”Pain. since I’ve Lost You, I’m Lost Too
Nigga Feelin’ Like He At The Bottom Like A Horseshoe
Sorry For The Trouble That I Put You And Your Heart Through
God Knows That I’d Do Anything For A Part 2, Or To,
Be Prayin’ For The Dayyou Come Back To Me, Sayin’ That You Forgive Me
Give Me Another Chance, I’m Needin’ It Like A Kidney
I Don’t Wanna Advance, Give Me Back Her Hands
Give Me Back Her Touch, I Don’t Ask For Much”

And for an ending, XXL declared Tha Carter III the most anticipated album of the year…and trully is ! Hope you won’t dissapoint me Wayne, cause I’m that close to do Dissing my favorite rappers ! (Actually That’s what I wanted to do 1st, but…hating is so easy…)

One Luv
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 05:38:17 AM »

Do fans of Weezy listen to his old cash money stuff....

Thats when i used to listen to the guy when he want called weezy f baby and all this bulshit and he was just LIl Wayne.

The block is hot was fire...

Yeah, got a lot of hot tracks back in the day:
Grown Man (he has two tracks called that, check em both)
Way of Life feat. TQ & Big Tymers
Get Off The Corner
Everything ...nice track about his father
Shine feat. Big Tymers
Tha Block Is Hot
Fuck Tha World
Drop It Like It's Hot feat. BG & Mannie Fresh
Lights Off

kemizt

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2007, 01:15:34 AM »
im not gonna front...Weezys a beast. he def got skills. yall made me a fan. props to all.

Al Bundy

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2007, 01:16:57 AM »
im not gonna front...Weezys a beast. he def got skills. yall made me a fan. props to all.

You've seen the light  8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 01:20:07 AM »

lol,word

Al Bundy

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 03:30:54 PM »

no dis intended... but what made you see the light, Bundy?... the reason i ask is cuz i recall not too long ago when Roscoe dropped that "Cock, Pop & Drop 'em" freestyle you said this about Weezy:

Hell naw. All Wayne has is hype. Roscoe would eat his ass up for breakfast then shit him out just in time for dinner (no homo)

just curious if you didn't give Weezy a chance until now, or what??... and do you still feel Roscoe would shit on Wayne??

In a REAL freestyle battle (no prewritten shit) Roscoe would win. I was wrong about Wayne dude got skills but Roscoe off the top of the dome (no homo) is pretty hard to battle without using prewritten shit.

arthurnelson88

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • RIP Buster
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 03:53:02 PM »
Tha Mobb
Go DJ
Where Ya At

too many 2 name
I only fuck with 10's

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2007, 12:09:29 PM »
I aint gonna lie for a while i got dragged into the wayne hype, that was after i bought the carter 2 which is a good album. I already had a few albums Hot boys, lights out and the first carter but none were that impressive to me. Though i miss my doggs is real good.

After getting the carter 2 i picked up the dedication mixtapes because all i heard was how great these were and in all honest imo they aint. Maybe im getting bored of the mixtape game but it was more generic mixtape tracks with tired subject matter.

Wayne is clever though he has used the same tactic as TI , if i say something enough times people will believe it .
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 12:14:11 PM by KURUPTION-81 »

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2007, 01:34:26 PM »
Touchdown check the scoreboard gimme mines
Semi 9 fit me fine hit a nigga twenty times
Damn then one more to the face (BOW!) just
So they close the casket like I pay to close the case
I'm made straight mafia shit front line
Top rank ready to die for my shit and the obvious shit
If I talk about my rivalry they prolly get rich
So fuck 'em I'mma let 'em sit
And I ain't ducking cause I'm right here I'm chestin' up
I don't care who at the top of the stairs I'm stepping up
See you fucking up the money baby that ain't good business
You starting to look like a witness and this is
For the gangstas and the bitches the hustlers and the hoes
Crossover whatever mainstream know
Cause Wayne thinks silent Wayne'll never fold
You heard it right here if the game was ever told
Lift up ya toes and look under a rug
Trust me there's history under all that dust
So deep down in the dirty there lies us (who?)
Yeah Cash Money Records and I'm still up front
Stunna pop a bottle baby peel us a blunt
Lets eat and talk about all the niggaz we cut
What? You know what? Lets not fuck up our lunch
Thats real shit if you ever seen such
Chuch

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
nobody feelin "sky's the limit"??i fuckin luv that song!