Author Topic: Good night dubcc.  (Read 240 times)

Lunatic

Re: Good night dubcc.
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 11:39:03 PM »
its 2:35 in da muthafuckin mornin, im tired as fuuuuuck, but dont feel like goin 2 bed yet :-\

It's 11:36 pm over here. Too fuckin' heated to got to sleep.

u mind me askin what happened homie??
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

rik

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 11:51:10 PM »
its 2:35 in da muthafuckin mornin, im tired as fuuuuuck, but dont feel like goin 2 bed yet :-\

No, not at all.

Here's the story: I'm at this party chillin' smoked a couple blunts, and besides the fact that I'm tired I'm having a pretty good time, hollering at some breezies. All of a sudden this drunk ass dude that I've never seen in my life comes up to me and says "You're a coo ass dude man" and then tries to give me a hug. As he going for the hug I stop him in his tracks and tell him "Dude, give me some space, I don't even know you". This dude then starts getting all belligerent and getting in my face. I tell dude "You got two seconds to step the fuck back and walk away". He doesn't and says "Nigga you ain't gon do shit". So I proceed to punch the shit outta him, he staggers but doesn't fall, he throws a punch and lands it pretty cleanly on my jaw. It hurt but didn't really faze me. I then sock him up a couple more times and dude hits the floor, then I kick him a couple times, one to his stomach, and one to his back. And now I'm sitting here on my comp mad as fuck.

rik

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 11:55:27 PM »
Oh yeah, I was at the party for like 30 or 40 minutes.  :grumpy:

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 11:56:52 PM »

No, not at all.

Here's the story: I'm at this party chillin' smoked a couple blunts, and besides the fact that I'm tired I'm having a pretty good time, hollering at some breezies. All of a sudden this drunk ass dude that I've never seen in my life comes up to me and says "You're a coo ass dude man" and then tries to give me a hug. As he going for the hug I stop him in his tracks and tell him "Dude, give me some space, I don't even know you". This dude then starts getting all belligerent and getting in my face. I tell dude "You got two seconds to step the fuck back and walk away". He doesn't and says "Nigga you ain't gon do shit". So I proceed to punch the shit outta him, he staggers but doesn't fall, he throws a punch and lands it pretty cleanly on my jaw. It hurt but didn't really faze me. I then sock him up a couple more times and dude hits the floor, then I kick him a couple times, one to his stomach, and one to his back. And now I'm sitting here on my comp mad as fuck.

word, sounds like night started off cool...yea i understand were u coming from...i wouldn't want no drunk ass muthafucka i don't even know hugging me and shit lol...sounds like u took care of him lol...fucked up the night ended so early 4 ya

why u mad dog??..cuz u was only there 4 a short period of time??

rik

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 11:59:23 PM »
Well I'm mad cus my night ended early, and cus this mufucka ruined my good time. There were some bomb ass broads at the party.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2007, 12:00:33 AM »
Well I'm mad cus my night ended early, and cus this mufucka ruined my good time. There were some bomb ass broads at the party.

fucked up...u was gon give some bitch the bizness if he didn't interrupt lol

rik

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2007, 12:02:43 AM »

Yeah, pretty much. Now that I've had some time to think about it, it was a pretty funny situation.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2007, 12:04:29 AM »

Yeah, pretty much. Now that I've had some time to think about it, it was a pretty funny situation.

it sounds a bit funny...his random drunk ass tryna 2 give you a hug lol

rik

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2007, 12:06:55 AM »

haha

Man, that shit took me by surprise. I wonder if he thought I was someone else, or what. Cus I swear I had no idea who the fuck he was.

rik

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2007, 12:15:19 AM »
I'm gonna try and find out who that fucker is, so I could have a talk with him when he's sober.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2007, 12:22:41 AM »

haha

Man, that shit took me by surprise. I wonder if he thought I was someone else, or what. Cus I swear I had no idea who the fuck he was.

lol my guess is he was just drunk as fuck lol...yea, if he's at all a cool dude, he'll understand why u socked him

Lunatic

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2007, 12:42:10 AM »
good night homies....3:40 and im finally deciding 2 hit the sack (no homo) ;)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2007, 12:49:14 AM »

O ya u live in T.O its 3 hours ahead there, damn. NIGHT NIGHT KEEP UR BUTTHOLE TIGHT HAHAH joking nigga!!!

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2007, 05:02:16 AM »

O ya u live in T.O its 3 hours ahead there, damn. NIGHT NIGHT KEEP UR BUTTHOLE TIGHT HAHAH joking nigga!!!

see johnny, this is probably why you shouldnt drink alcohol....

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2007, 08:18:43 AM »

No, not at all.

LOL!!! Damn.