Author Topic: Scott Storch better then Timbaland  (Read 552 times)

Lucifuge

Re: Scott Storch better then Timbaland
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2007, 07:28:25 AM »
storch did stil dre and big egos i got go for storch
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2007, 08:18:38 AM »
In my opinion Scott makes better hip-hop beats. In example "The Streets", "U Know" and "The Way I Am". The only hip-hop beat from Timbo that I ever liked is "Put You In The Game".
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

everlast1986

« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2007, 08:50:58 AM »
Yeah but can Scott Storch produce a whole album or a majority of an album and have it sound as solid and consistent as both JT albums, Bubba Sparxxx first 2 albums, Nelly Furtado - Loose, and great albums by Ginuwine, Aaliyah, Missy, Timbaland & Magoo etc. like Timbo has? I know Scott has done that with a few albums like the first Jazzyfatnastees album, a Christina Aguilera album i think, and Brooke Hogans album which my girlfriend wanted (I really don't know why) and thats all pathetic teen bop shit with the most basic beats I didn't want to think Scott Storch even had anything to do with that. You can definetly count on both for a hot single and both have made some fire but IMO (because it is just an opinion) Timbo is better because of what I just said basically.

Soopahigh

« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2007, 08:58:12 AM »
In my opinion Scott makes better hip-hop beats. In example "The Streets", "U Know" and "The Way I Am". The only hip-hop beat from Timbo that I ever liked is "Put You In The Game".

I agree that his hip hop beats ain't his best ones. But when it comes to Timbo it's not about genres and his overall discography speaks for itself

Soopahigh

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2007, 08:59:31 AM »
Yeah but can Scott Storch produce a whole album or a majority of an album and have it sound as solid and consistent as both JT albums, Bubba Sparxxx first 2 albums, Nelly Furtado - Loose, and great albums by Ginuwine, Aaliyah, Missy, Timbaland & Magoo etc. like Timbo has? I know Scott has done that with a few albums like the first Jazzyfatnastees album, a Christina Aguilera album i think, and Brooke Hogans album which my girlfriend wanted (I really don't know why) and thats all pathetic teen bop shit with the most basic beats I didn't want to think Scott Storch even had anything to do with that. You can definetly count on both for a hot single and both have made some fire but IMO (because it is just an opinion) Timbo is better because of what I just said basically.

thats what i'm talking bout !

Mygla

« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2007, 03:26:34 PM »
The only hip-hop beat from Timbo that I ever liked is "Put You In The Game".

are you for real?

Look in the vault man, he did so many out-of-this-world beats for Bubba, alot of dope ones for Jigga, Mack 10 got a couple of tight ones,  can't forget about Set It Off (now that's a classic!), +++

Storch may have contributed to better things than Timbo (2001), but he'll never be on Timbaland's level producing by himself.

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2007, 06:05:12 PM »
imma have to go with timbo on this one...

LL cool j
"Headsprung"

Game
"put you in the game"

Lil' Kim
"the jump off"

Fabo
"make me better"

Jay-Z
"nigga what, nigga who"
" big pimpin' "
"It's Hot"
"Dirt off your shoulder"

Luda
"Rollout"
"The potion"

Redman
"Put it down"

Just to name some off the top of my head....

1980DRE

• 'G'
  • Difficult takes a day, impossible takes a week...
« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2007, 06:11:45 PM »
i dont y peeps thinks Timbo is beta then Storch, Sorch makes way more street hip hip then Timbo, only hip hop records timbos fucks wid r club bangers, his on rnb n pops s dick all the time makin songs for Jt, Nelly, Maradona etc..the only reason peeps things timbo is better cos his more visual and is heard on records..i.e. video appearances and every song he produces his ad-libbbing every 2 fuckin seconds.

Sorch makes way more street hip hip then Timbo...... First off, see above.... with the exception of "The jump off" , "Headspring" , and "Put it down"..... the rest of them are pretty street...Secondly, could it be that STORCH is limited to making street hip-hop whereas Timbo can cater to a larger audience?
« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:16:34 PM by 1980DRE »

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2007, 06:22:34 PM »
In my Opinion Scotty is more versatile + he's a Musician, while Timbo is only good to put noises together and make them club songs , I've been a fan of timbo since 97, and ALL i mean ALLL of his productions are club oriented, even the slow jams could get airplay in the club...while Scotty could switch his style and make any type of music..he can go neo soul ( Floetry's "Supastar", The Roots "you Got me") he can go gangsta ( Snoop's "Yall Gonna Miss Me", Papoose "Bang It out" and he can go mainstream (Chris brown's "Gimme that)

« Last Edit: August 17, 2007, 06:25:45 PM by .:Hercy Buggz:. »

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2007, 06:19:48 AM »
storch has fallen off, timbo is still hot. both off them should rap.