Author Topic: this is tha real shit on the Snoop show  (Read 445 times)

stretch1111

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: this is tha real shit on the Snoop show
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2001, 03:17:54 PM »
it was definitely a mixed crowd on sunday. but there werent many white people there thats for sure. some white kid got beat down for C-Walkin huh? i believe it. people lose their lives over that dance and all these people that are all into hip hop want to learn so that they can "put it down". these people that go out and C-Walk out in public(shows, clubs, parties, etc.) dont even know what theyre doing. people take that shit seriously. if you aint a crip then keep it in your room and with your friends. people are fuckin stupid thinkin to bust the dance out at a Snoop show that dont really represent. so for all you people who want to C-Walk, do yourself a favor, dont do it in front of anybody in blue. just stay true.
and to the people that are hatin on Snoop cuz he bounced off stage FUCK YOU! he knows what hes doing. some people are about to get fucked up and it wasnt gonna happen at the show. ill gaurantee that people will die from what happened on Sunday. its unfortunate but its reality. its gonna happen. i hope not Snoop.
thanks for the welcome. peace.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sir Hambone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Hambone 2 The Dome, Hard As Stone,Took the Throne
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2001, 03:22:18 PM »

it was definitely a mixed crowd on sunday. but there werent many white people there thats for sure. some white kid got beat down for C-Walkin huh? i believe it. people lose their lives over that dance and all these people that are all into hip hop want to learn so that they can "put it down". these people that go out and C-Walk out in public(shows, clubs, parties, etc.) dont even know what theyre doing. people take that shit seriously. if you aint a crip then keep it in your room and with your friends. people are fuckin stupid thinkin to bust the dance out at a Snoop show that dont really represent. so for all you people who want to C-Walk, do yourself a favor, dont do it in front of anybody in blue. just stay true.
and to the people that are hatin on Snoop cuz he bounced off stage FUCK YOU! he knows what hes doing. some people are about to get fucked up and it wasnt gonna happen at the show. ill gaurantee that people will die from what happened on Sunday. its unfortunate but its reality. its gonna happen. i hope not Snoop.
thanks for the welcome. peace.

so true..........
nuff said.....
Hambone, all others are fake,like Clones,Hop skip and a jump punk,dirty south crunk,lyrics lethal give u a bump like a Cancer Lump,So try to Tempt,fuckin simp,eat your spinach fuckin wimp,have u all crimp and crimpled,and it was all pretty simple,Came back from haitus, my nephews and us, ya'll can't fade us,some of ya'll crossin over like traitors,Took the bait and Hook,come back around and beat your azz like a crook,if u need 2 learn go get a book,SirHambone, Welcoming me back to the WCC Home

stretch1111

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2001, 09:27:37 PM »
get this back to the top . everybodys got to read this shit. peace.

Nosak

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Half Dogg,Half Monkey..Bitch! Donkey Kong
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2001, 09:32:48 PM »
lol i think tha whole planet have already hear bout it dogg
snoop dogg - "i don't fuck with the pocus everybody
knows this , i fuck with the chronic cause the chronic
gives me dopeness"                                   

- Look here bitch you're fine and i dig your style...-