Author Topic: Snoop in Chilliwack  (Read 185 times)

Dippafly

• 'G'
Snoop in Chilliwack
« on: August 19, 2007, 06:38:19 PM »
Snoop, Daz, and Soopafly did they damn thang in Chilliwack, BC last night.  Chilliwack really is tha name of the town.  it's 2 hours outside of vancouver..so, it was a bunch of white people errwhere.   It was on a native reserve so it was kinda fucked up. hadd to wait 2 hours in line.   

Snoop came out right after Bubba Sparxxx it wasnt the usual one hour wait.  but, it was still 130am when snoop started wit ups and downs.

But Daz did "on some real shit"...it was dope...

snoop rocked tha house with the usual doggstyle bangers plus drop it like its hot, next episode, g thang, snoops upside ya head (love that  joint), that's that, tha tupac shit 2 of ammericas most wanted, jump around by naughty by nature???, wan fuck u (that akon shit), bitch please, ups and downs (started wit that shit...dope joint)...

but, u know wat dude didnt do VATO???????? snoop u got to do it myan!

lil jon didnt show up??? yaaaaaaaaaa

i dont know any other rapper who can rock a show like snoop can...hes got such character and so many classics to draw back on...his performance game is on point!  he has tha crowd in tha palm of his hands.

a dude behind me got chin checked right behind me...felt sorry for that dude...he got dropped!  didnt git up for along time too!
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re: Snoop in Chilliwack
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2007, 09:51:16 PM »
glad u had fun... House Of Pain did "Jump Around" by the way

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2007, 10:08:06 PM »
my fault
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2007, 11:16:03 PM »
Man i live in Chilliwack, and i live in Vancouver, but i didnt get to go, i was 2 busy. But damn it looked like it was a good show. But i bet there were all Natives and white people lol, cause its Chilliwack lol. But its all good, Snoop comes down here like 10 times a year lol!!!

Dippafly

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2007, 02:53:58 PM »
ya tonnes of natives there and whites.  i drove 2 hours out to chilliwack.  we had to w8 3 hours in line to get in, so we missed most of the opening acts.  it was totally unorganized!  i was choppin it up wit one native dude and hes like i own all this land b/c the show was on a reserve.  im like can u git me in then dog.  hes like i cant git in myself, but i still own this land.  but, i thought u owned this land???  u had to be there...it was some funny shit.
SLEPT ON CLASSICS

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2007, 05:16:07 PM »
Arg, when the fuck they advertise for these shows?

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2007, 05:20:54 PM »
Arg, when the fuck they advertise for these shows?

They barely did any promo for this show, just radio shit lol!!!