Author Topic: Spring Break 2008  (Read 110 times)

On The Edge of Insanity

Spring Break 2008
« on: August 21, 2007, 07:55:04 AM »
I'm going to be travelling around South America next year and will probably have a couple of weeks spare in March before I move up to the US to continue my travels. I'm thinking of going to one of Mexican resorts, probably Cancun or maybe Acapulco or Cabo.

What I'm wanting to know is when will be like the two busiest weeks for college students coming down there? I know all colleges don't work to the same timeframe for Spring Break, but I'd like to know when the majority of people are likely to be there as I don't want to go if its going to be pretty much dead round there.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
Re: Spring Break 2008
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2007, 08:16:22 AM »
i'd definatley recommend hitting cancun, i was out there this year for spring break and it was brilliant.. we were lucky enough to be out there the same time as mtv so there was always something going on in the clubs where it was an artist performaning or a special themed night etc.. we was out there from 11th of march - 26 march so any time between march and april will be very busy mate.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2007, 09:40:50 AM »
i'd definatley recommend hitting cancun, i was out there this year for spring break and it was brilliant.. we were lucky enough to be out there the same time as mtv so there was always something going on in the clubs where it was an artist performaning or a special themed night etc.. we was out there from 11th of march - 26 march so any time between march and april will be very busy mate.

Now wouldn't exactly be the best time to hit Cancun. LOL.

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2007, 09:57:30 AM »
yeah my uncle was actually just in cancun and some other parts of mexico, but they had to cut their vacation short, and evacuate. haha.

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2007, 10:35:24 AM »
go where the girls are

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2007, 10:44:40 AM »
Cheers for the info Jordan, that's around the sort of dates I'm looking at.