Author Topic: 50 Cent feat. Ludacris - I Gets Money remix  (Read 572 times)

Invincible

Intriago33

Re: 50 Cent feat. Ludacris - I Gets Money remix
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2007, 08:22:01 AM »
Luda ripped that shit.

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape

d-nice

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2007, 09:31:42 AM »
plain and simple for the haters...i can give a fuck if he dissed T.I., but if he was a MAN, if he had a problem with T.I. why didn't he fight him when T.I. beat down his boy Chaka Zulu recently?? Luda was at that event where T.I. fucked his boy up, and Luda left the building when the fight started...THAT is the problem I have, he's simply out for the publicity

and for those who said didn't T.I. take subliminals first?? NO...Luda started the beef with makin fun of T.I. in 1 of his videos for no reason...and then the beef started...then they squashed it, and T.I. never took no more subliminals...and then Luda was clearly taking shots at T.I. agian on war with god...so T.I. RESPONDED with watch what you say to me...and now this i get money freestyle on luda's part when he could of knuckled up a few weeks ago :-\

Anyone who responds 2 this who is actually in here for real convo, and just not trying 2 piss me off will know im right...

The beef was a misunderstanding. TI's boys had a shirt on that Luda's people thought was a diss against them. I don't remember what the shirt said. Both have done subliminals, so both are guilty of that. So Luda even said in a interview he thought the t shirts was a diss, after the back and forth they talked and squashed it.

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2007, 09:40:58 AM »
By the way, cheers for the track. +1 later.

d-nice

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2007, 10:13:01 AM »
Actually I have that mixed up. Luda's people had a t-shirt that TI took offense to.

Lunatic

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2007, 10:36:45 AM »
Actually I have that mixed up. Luda's people had a t-shirt that TI took offense to.

yea...it said somethin about "trap" when T.I. his album coming out, and they beat that dude down in a video...ppl getting it twisted..this shit ain't about rap skills..the point is if luda was a man or even serious about having a problem with Tip he would of fought him when Ti beat down Chaka Zulu...he is just out for the publicity
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

d-nice

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2007, 10:55:52 AM »

yea...it said somethin about "trap" when T.I. his album coming out, and they beat that dude down in a video...ppl getting it twisted..this shit ain't about rap skills..the point is if luda was a man or even serious about having a problem with Tip he would of fought him when Ti beat down Chaka Zulu...he is just out for the publicity

It was said that Chaka said some things out of line to him so if it was that blatant maybe Luda felt Chaka should stick up for what he said.

Lunatic

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2007, 11:04:18 AM »

It was said that Chaka said some things out of line to him so if it was that blatant maybe Luda felt Chaka should stick up for what he said.
i feel that...and in this song he has the "no need 4 no apologies" but when T.I. apologized, Luda seemed like he was happy the situation was behind them :-\

d-nice

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2007, 11:11:05 AM »

i feel that...and in this song he has the "no need 4 no apologies" but when T.I. apologized, Luda seemed like he was happy the situation was behind them :-\

They beef is nothing more than posturing at this point to me. Both have had chances to knuckle up and have not done it, so at his point it is just aggressive competition. They both need to play like Destiny's Child and say each others name and get it over with. Rappers think fans are soooo dumb with subliminals. Like we can't figure it out or something.

Lunatic

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2007, 12:00:30 PM »

They beef is nothing more than posturing at this point to me. Both have had chances to knuckle up and have not done it, so at his point it is just aggressive competition. They both need to play like Destiny's Child and say each others name and get it over with. Rappers think fans are soooo dumb with subliminals. Like we can't figure it out or something.

that's the biggest problem...