Author Topic: Tech n9ne the most complete artist in the game ?  (Read 168 times)

KURUPTION-81

Tech n9ne the most complete artist in the game ?
« on: August 27, 2007, 02:32:53 PM »
I honestly think that tech n9ne is by far the most complete rapper there is at the mo.

In terms of delivery he can rap fast or slow, technically his word play his real good, he manages to rhyme words that shouldnt lol.

Plus he can make all types of tracks ,deep emotional tracks, party tracks , concept tracks.

I dont understand why a major has never signed him unless they think they cant market him. In a way im pleased though as i wouldnt want him to compromise what he is doing.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

OchoCinco

Re: Tech n9ne the most complete artist in the game ?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 03:09:19 PM »
Yea i jus got into Tech bout a year ago and son as i herd him, i was like damn this dude is something else... he do his own thing and it works in my opinion...one of my al time favs on the mic

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2007, 03:16:11 PM »
Yea i jus got into Tech bout a year ago and son as i herd him, i was like damn this dude is something else... he do his own thing and it works in my opinion...one of my al time favs on the mic

definatly, the fact that he is original is a huge plus.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2007, 03:29:43 PM »
It looks like he is working on his image - cut his hair and no more red dye. He said he wouldnt change his name which is probably a problem, but his shit is so dope that you would think a major would take a chance on him. Im sure hes probably making good independent money anyways.

Skeptic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2007, 04:28:03 PM »
tech n9nes dope as fuck
I been lovin his shit since i first heard him like 6 years ago

on a side note if u heard it how is Missery Loves Kompany the collabo album, I was gonna get it but im unsure if its worth it, jus cos I love tech but Im not sure how all the other emcees will be ya dig

Al Bundy

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2007, 04:54:49 PM »
I haven't heard enough tech n9ne to say so but the tracks i've heard were doooope.

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2007, 04:55:02 PM »
tech n9nes dope as fuck
I been lovin his shit since i first heard him like 6 years ago

on a side note if u heard it how is Missery Loves Kompany the collabo album, I was gonna get it but im unsure if its worth it, jus cos I love tech but Im not sure how all the other emcees will be ya dig

MLK is amazin bro def pick it up...almost like it more than everready

-Euthanasia-

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2007, 09:48:50 PM »
^^yea, definitely get MLK. its just like another tech album. all the peeps on there are on techs other albums anyway

We Fly High

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2007, 10:14:14 PM »
his image/hair definitely played a part in blackballing himself from the industry... people just aint ready to acknowledge a red spiky mohakwed hair rapper..

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2007, 10:12:02 AM »
It looks like he is working on his image - cut his hair and no more red dye. He said he wouldnt change his name which is probably a problem, but his shit is so dope that you would think a major would take a chance on him. Im sure hes probably making good independent money anyways.

he said his hair started falling out which is the only reason why he cut it and didn't dye again, then he recognized he's gettin more pussy lookin like he now looks so he was like "cool, had I only known"  :laugh:

as for the topic I agree, ain't nobody fuckin with him right now

Regime*Rida

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: August 28, 2007, 08:04:29 PM »
Plus nobody does a live show like Tech!! I you haven't been to one go see him next time he close to you!! You won't be disappointed!!

Also M.L.K. is straight DOPE!! Cop that shit  8)

Peace
She started letting me and my boys hit together
Me and Pac hit the slot now it's out in the open
Didn't take long, to make her get it on, came on strong
And Thugs Get Lonely Too was our slogan - "TECH N9NE"