Author Topic: I think Young Jeezy catches too much bullshit.  (Read 459 times)

Money

Re: I think Young Jeezy catches too much bullshit.
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2007, 07:22:35 PM »
ive said this before and ill say it again. jeezy makes good songs, good albums. 101>the documentry, 102>anything from dpg in the last few years. chea chea hey hey, yeeeeeaaaahhhh

Bay Area Jat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fremont A's
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2007, 05:21:23 PM »
jeezy's for the drug dealers if u can't relate thats ur fault
I've forgot more about music and sports than you will ever know!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2007, 09:05:41 PM »
ive said this before and ill say it again. jeezy makes good songs, good albums. 101>the documentry, 102>anything from dpg in the last few years. chea chea hey hey, yeeeeeaaaahhhh

i hope ur not talkin bout the games documentary lol, i mean jeezy seys chea and heyyyyyy more than game seys dre lol, thats actually sayin summin. but the documentary was a hot ass cd...101 was ok, but every fuckinggg song sounded exactly the sameeeee

Money

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2007, 06:02:01 AM »

i hope ur not talkin bout the games documentary lol, i mean jeezy seys chea and heyyyyyy more than game seys dre lol, thats actually sayin summin. but the documentary was a hot ass cd...101 was ok, but every fuckinggg song sounded exactly the sameeeee
yep. im talking about games documentary