Author Topic: Where's Damani's solo album at?  (Read 106 times)

Bedford Iz Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • O.Gz Movements.
Where's Damani's solo album at?
« on: September 04, 2007, 05:27:35 PM »
Lmao i remember it was speculated to be out this year but things have been too quiet right now, it's torture enough listening to the mixtapes 'Street album' and 'Congratulations Playa' and find there's nothing new out in too long (Other than the occasional random mixtape but it's album time). Where's he at??
Boy Better Know I roll deep with the Nastiest crew, i'm P-Money but i'm O.Gz too"

d-nice

Re: Where's Damani's solo album at?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2007, 07:10:43 AM »
I don't know what is up with his Sony situation. They are going through alot of changes over there. I am sure Westurn Union is gearing up to drop sometime this year though.

BritneySpears

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2007, 09:02:20 AM »
I don't know what is up with his Sony situation. They are going through alot of changes over there. I am sure Westurn Union is gearing up to drop sometime this year though.

Their 'urban' department Epic totally disappeared.

d-nice

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 09:10:07 AM »

Their 'urban' department Epic totally disappeared.

Epic is distributed by Koch Records now. They have Yung Berg and Sean Kingston.

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 09:14:27 AM »
I think everyone is focusing on the Westurn Union project right now, and that should be coming out later this year.

d-nice

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 09:19:43 AM »
I think everyone is focusing on the Westurn Union project right now, and that should be coming out later this year.

I was just about to ask if anyone had any info on if they were still dropping this year. I hope they do and Warzone also. I know Westurn Union got some heat.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2007, 09:22:02 AM »
im looking 4ward 2 this