Author Topic: Dubcnn Staff- Request please!!!  (Read 106 times)

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dubcnn Staff- Request please!!!
« on: August 29, 2007, 04:13:14 AM »
If you don't already have it in the works please put the request out for an interview with Bishop Lamont to find out what's up with his upcoming mixtapes & his album.  His myspace still has the following message on it that is extremely outdated.

*****NEWS***** Bishop Lamont has been hard at work lately. He's been in the studio night and day recording music in preparation for an explosive 2007 for Aftermath. Bishop's debut "The Reformation" is currently scheduled for Summer of 2007, with Dr. Dre's "DETOX" following in the Fall. In the meantime, fans can expect to hear DJ SKEE Presents Bishop Lamont's "NIGGER NOIZE" hittin the streets first week of March 2007. In addition to a mix-tape called "The Pope-Mobile" slated for release early Summer 2007. With some changes coming up for The Math as well as the recent signing of Tiffany Villareal, Dr. Dre and Bishop Lamont will have their hands full preparing for a new era of Aftermath and counting down to Bishop and Dre's respective 2007 releases! Bishop will soon be hitting the studio with Chris Martin from Coldplay and some other respected Urban artists. No guest artists have officially been confirmed, but planned sessions with Eminem and 50 Cent are in order. Production on the anticipated LP is expected to come from Dr. Dre, Battlecat, DJ Premier, Scott Storch, The RZA, Damizza, Pete Rock and others. Be sure to keep checking with
Aftermathmusic.com (click here)
for more info & this the official Bishop Lamont Myspace page.

It still show's Reformation coming out Summer of 07, Detox Fall of 07.  Mixtape "The Pope-Mobile" EARLY SUMMER 07.  All of that of course has been pushed back.

As far as I know Bishop has Caltroit coming out but what's up with "The Pope-Mobile" and doesn't he have a collab album with another cali artist coming soon too?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re: Dubcnn Staff- Request please!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 04:58:13 AM »
Caltriot is coming within the next 2 months I believe.

After that he has "Team America, Fuck Yeah" with Indef.

"The Pope Mobil" will be the last mixtape dropping before "Reformation" comes out.

akcranker - The Dangerous Crew Movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 05:01:49 AM »
I thought Bishop had a mixtape coming with Noni Spitz?

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 06:14:16 AM »
I thought Bishop had a mixtape coming with Noni Spitz?

I don't know, I interviewed him for the german magazine "Backspin" like 2-3 weeks ago, and those were the projects he mentioned...