Author Topic: Ego Trips Book of Rap Lists.....  (Read 368 times)

BritneySpears

Re: Ego Trips Book of Rap Lists.....
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2007, 09:34:59 AM »
and yes.... i did some breaking (at least tried...lol)... but i was more of a popper ... i can still do some mean animation and ticks... :)

Show us a video! :D

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2007, 09:49:49 AM »
No thanks.... I will pass on that...lol. Head down to Venice Beach sometime and watch my boy Mr. Animation perform. You've got to pay him though. I once saw him scare a bunch of white folk by saying if he wasn't dancing for them he would be robbing them...lol. Sure enough people threw dollars in the hat :)
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RAIDErs of the lost ark

« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2007, 10:04:14 AM »
No thanks.... I will pass on that...lol. Head down to Venice Beach sometime and watch my boy Mr. Animation perform. You've got to pay him though. I once saw him scare a bunch of white folk by saying if he wasn't dancing for them he would be robbing them...lol. Sure enough people threw dollars in the hat :)

ha,ha,I can´t break anymore either,fuck I stopped breaking over 20 years ago. I can still pop tough.

This is pretty interesting;
white guy talking on all those N.W.A songs
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=139621.msg1452228#msg1452228
who is that guy?

on fuck tha police 2 he was like "you're gonna suck me and my partner's dicks or you're going to be on dead nigger bitch"

and on "just don't bite it" he was the guy advertisting 'the art of sucking dick'

he has a ton of other little talking appearances on Ruthless stuff,  but those are the two that come to mind. i was listening to ATL's LLH the other day and heard him again and decided I finally need to know.

-T

Funny thing Tanji,thanx to this board.
I brought back this book: Ego Trip's Book of rap lists (really good for research, ISBN 0-312-24298-0)

Mike "Crazy Neck" Sims
Not only does is this studio rat's fretwork appear on several Ruthless productions,but his voice can be readily indenfied portraying crooked police officers and stiff,caucasian radio announcers on NWA's 100 Miles And Runnin' EP and Above The Law's Livin' Like Hustlers.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #18 on: August 29, 2007, 12:10:50 PM »
Ego Trip is the truth.  I was kinda surprised when they did that white rapper show on VH1, but the more I thought about it, it was basically mocking everything that is wrong w/ hip hop.

The Predator

« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2007, 12:53:43 PM »
boo-yaa tribe as dancers haha any footage?

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2007, 01:07:40 PM »
Defo a cool book to own....they got a couple on half.com right now for about $7.  That's where I got mine.

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2007, 02:59:31 PM »
check my post about 8 posts up from here..........
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Blu Lacez

« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2007, 05:21:27 PM »

But if you google you will probably find info on the Group..They Admit it..
They Also Bloods as well..