Author Topic: Wtf is up with Bill Walton's Kobe bashing?  (Read 138 times)

GangstaBoogy

Wtf is up with Bill Walton's Kobe bashing?
« on: August 29, 2007, 08:40:11 PM »
He's been doing it A LOT throughout these FIBA games but its getting real old now.

1. Lebron completes a difficult finger roll. Bill Walton says "somewhere George Gervin is smiling"

2. Kobe splits the D and goes for a jumper while falling back. Bill Walton says "what a difficult shot and it really wasn't even necessary"

Did Kobe slap Luke this summer or somethin?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Wtf is up with Bill Walton's Kobe bashing?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2007, 08:44:40 PM »
Bill Walton is to be taken as a joke. He ads comedic value, but offers no true insight into the game. I don't think ANYONE out there takes him seriously. Why would you?

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2007, 08:46:53 PM »
Bill has done this throughout time to a TON of different players and teams. He used to ride Shaq's nuts on every single game, and call the Spurs soft. Before they started winning titles, and now he loves them. He goes back n forth alot, and everyone knows it. Dont take it personally now that its Kobe he's talkin about.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 11:07:12 PM »
Bill Walton is to be taken as a joke. He ads comedic value, but offers no true insight into the game. I don't think ANYONE out there takes him seriously. Why would you?
word,dude is a waste of skin

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2007, 12:29:03 AM »
Fuck Bill Walton.

Dude likes to listen to himself talk waayyy too much.

You can even hear his commentator partner each game making fun of him now.

Bill will go off and start talking about something totally different from basketball and the other dude will be like: "I'm glad you could fill us all in on that Bill, but back to this basketball game I'm calling" lol....just totally clowning dude.

I'll say it again though.........fuck Bill Walton.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2007, 06:57:20 PM »
he's cool i don't got a problem with him, i just don't like it when he throws those odd ball facts out there like

"did you know that in 200 BC the romans were the first to shave their pubic hair"....no bill, i just want to hear you say "throw it down big fella" and add some verbs and adjectives to  the phrase dribble penetration.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

wcsoldier

« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 01:48:57 AM »
Walton is always talking more about history and economics of the USA opponent than B-Ball , as soon as the game is a blowout (i.e after the 1st quarter) ... I laugh hard each time I heard this man talks with his strange voice  :D... on Kobe , he doesn't like him at all .. during the 1st 2 games he said Kobe was a ballhog and how it'll be difficult for him to be part of the US team to play a passing game and all that shit (while talking about Wade rehab...)