Author Topic: Ironic that the worst Eminem album had the most Dre beats  (Read 519 times)

Jay_J

Re: Ironic that the worst Eminem album had the most Dre beats
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2007, 11:07:41 AM »
SSLP had 3
MMLP had 6
TES had 3
Encore had 8

looking back at the credits I'm still surprised dre had little as 3 beats on SSLP and TES. I thought he was involved way more than that in those albums.

But I think it's not ironic that the worst album of Eminem has no FBT beats...
Everybody says D12 world and Encore was the worst works of EM... And if you look credits of all em' albums you'll realize FBT (Jeff Bass and Mark Bass) produced nuthin on d12 world and encore. Slim Shady LP, Marshal Mathers LP, Devils Night and The Eminem Show had the best production team for an eminem album. Dre, FBT, Steve King and Em's himself... Nowadays he needs it more that before

StevenQBosell

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2007, 11:29:06 AM »

But I think it's not ironic that the worst album of Eminem has no FBT beats...
Everybody says D12 world and Encore was the worst works of EM... And if you look credits of all em' albums you'll realize FBT (Jeff Bass and Mark Bass) produced nuthin on d12 world and encore. Slim Shady LP, Marshal Mathers LP, Devils Night and The Eminem Show had the best production team for an eminem album. Dre, FBT, Steve King and Em's himself... Nowadays he needs it more that before

Excellent point didn't even realize that... I wonder if it was Em or Interscope who pushed FBT out the door?

d-nice

« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2007, 11:33:43 AM »
I think Eminem thought at the time he could put out ANYTHING and people would still buy it. All those kiddie,comedic 1st singles, yeah they sold, but most had some wit to them. Most of the tracks on Encore had no direction and where just Em recording himself on the toilet or asking Dre what is gay. Dumb shit like that, that obviously he thought for some reason people just could not wait to buy once again. If he would have known he would get the backlash he got with this last album, I think it would have been different.