Author Topic: Info on Knoc-turn'als "The Book Of Knoc"!  (Read 737 times)

Lunatic

Re: Info on Knoc-turn'als "The Book Of Knoc"!
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 04:00:50 PM »
small lil update:

i told him: as i been opening people's eyes to news of your new album homie, i been gettin good response, but it seems that everyone is curious & asking me about guests & producers for the album

can u give me any info on that to let all the ppl know? if u can't, i understand homie from a business standpoint

he responded: your very understanding........

LOL i guess it's too early y'all :-\
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 04:06:54 PM »
small lil update:

i told him: as i been opening people's eyes to news of your new album homie, i been gettin good response, but it seems that everyone is curious & asking me about guests & producers for the album

can u give me any info on that to let all the ppl know? if u can't, i understand homie from a business standpoint

lol,good lookin though homie

Lunatic

« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 04:09:16 PM »
small lil update:

lol yee homie
he is MAD cool man
peep this...

i told em: dope dog i'm really lookin forward to it!!

early 08 is close man, i can't wait!!

gotta cop that shit....do u think i'll be able to get it in Toronto, Canada? if not, i'll just order it from USA, but i'm just wondering if u know treacherous has that kind of distribution....

he said: If i have to send it to you personally, you will get it!

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2007, 08:30:40 PM »
small lil update:

lol yee homie
he is MAD cool man
peep this...

gotta cop that shit....do u think i'll be able to get it in Toronto, Canada? if not, i'll just order it from USA, but i'm just wondering if u know treacherous has that kind of distribution....

Ha,ha Lunatic you deserve it.
You have been the biggest promoter and supporter of Knoc´.
So wouldn´t expect anythig else.
thanks
lol don't know if he's joking or not, hope he ain't LOL..i'll cop it if i can, but i doubt i'll find it in Canada..and if not, gotta spend 30$ on that..i will do it anyway lol, but i'll take a copy for free...either way i'm gettin a physical copy of this shit 8)
he knows i'm a big fan, and i really appreciate him communicating with me from time 2 time..i can tell he really down 2 earth

d-nice

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2007, 08:46:30 PM »
small lil update:

lol yee homie
he is MAD cool man
peep this...

thanks
lol don't know if he's joking or not, hope he ain't LOL..i'll cop it if i can, but i doubt i'll find it in Canada..and if not, gotta spend 30$ on that..i will do it anyway lol, but i'll take a copy for free...either way i'm gettin a physical copy of this shit 8)
he knows i'm a big fan, and i really appreciate him communicating with me from time 2 time..i can tell he really down 2 earth

Cool shit homie. Maylay sent me a autographed copy of his mixtape and hit me up to ask me what I thought about Topic having the same name of the Coast Guard for his mixtape so yeah there are definitely artists still out there that appreciate the love and support of their fans. I will definitely be picking up his new album when it drops. It has been a while since he has dropped something.

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 08:50:25 PM »
small lil update:

lol yee homie
he is MAD cool man
peep this...

thanks

Cool shit homie. Maylay sent me a autographed copy of his mixtape and hit me up to ask me what I thought about Topic having the same name of the Coast Guard for his mixtape so yeah there are definitely artists still out there that appreciate the love and support of their fans. I will definitely be picking up his new album when it drops. It has been a while since he has dropped something.
yea man, real cool shit lol
i member that maylay story, that's mad dope, a dope artist as well 8)
the down 2 earth artists are always the best ones 8)
yea almost 4 yrs since the way i am dropped :-\
new material on his myspace page next month 8)
u know when it's up, i'll drop the news here like it's pac's resurrection 8)

d-nice

« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 08:55:24 PM »
No doubt. As you well know I am a big Knoc fan myself and I appreciate you dropping any new news about what he has going on. +1

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 12:38:07 PM »
No doubt. As you well know I am a big Knoc fan myself and I appreciate you dropping any new news about what he has going on. +1
yea i know homie, i'm glad 2 share it with y'all
anytime i get more news, i'll start a new thread on it
+1