Author Topic: Guilty By Affiliation  (Read 1131 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Guilty By Affiliation
« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2007, 03:42:00 PM »
free posts r jus for these e-thugs to get internet cred by havin the most posts under their names.....guilty by affiliation is def a dope album those ...gunna be in my cd player for a while to come

Lunatic

« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2007, 03:43:14 PM »
^LOL
i don't care about "upping" my post total, free post has become a funny trend on here, and i plan to continue it ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2007, 11:26:54 PM »
free posts r jus for these e-thugs to get internet cred by havin the most posts under their names.....guilty by affiliation is def a dope album those ...gunna be in my cd player for a while to come

Hell yeah!

I want as much internet cred as possible!  :D
 ::)

kemizt

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2007, 01:06:20 AM »

thats real.

if u dont like the thread, dont post in it, fuckin geeks ruining good threads. lunatic, u and a few geeks may find free post funny, but it dont give u the right to fuck up thread cos in ur opinion u think its shit. I honestly dont know who the fuck u r thinking u can ruin threads with free post crap.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2007, 01:10:30 AM »

thats real.

if u dont like the thread, dont post in it, fuckin geeks ruining good threads. lunatic, u and a few geeks may find free post funny, but it dont give u the right to fuck up thread cos in ur opinion u think its shit. I honestly dont know who the fuck u r thinking u can ruin threads with free post crap.

Check out Tusken Raider's list of Guilty By Affiliation threads? Is it really necessary with a new one then?

kemizt

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2007, 06:01:49 AM »

thats real.

Check out Tusken Raider's list of Guilty By Affiliation threads? Is it really necessary with a new one then?

Just because there has been topics about this album before, doesnt give u the right to fuck it up. its not up to u to decide whether a topic is necessary or not, its up to the mods.

SO if you dont like the thread, fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2007, 09:03:20 AM »

thats real.

Just because there has been topics about this album before, doesnt give u the right to fuck it up. its not up to u to decide whether a topic is necessary or not, its up to the mods.

SO if you dont like the thread, fuck off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, go take a valium or some shit

kemizt