1 (5.6%)
amusement park
8 (44.4%)
a bay bay
2 (11.1%)
krispy
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: The gayest song of the year...poll lol  (Read 300 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: The gayest song of the year...poll lol
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 09:27:38 PM »
it seems lik yesterday 'patiently waiting' was out and bangin, 50 and the white boy....now last two songs gatman and robin (massacre) and peep show?? wtf yo...straight homooooooo
yea WOW good point..the 50/em collabo's really have gotten worse as he drops more & more albums..damn can u imagine curtis' like 7th album? the collabo with Em may not be fit for humans :-\

yea listenin to eminem is lik some country western track...any1 remember 'touchdown' on t.i.'s cd LOL...i didnt kno if it was slim shady or tim mcgraw  8)
Yea, T.I. is my boy, but WOW that song was waaaaackkk

i didnt mind t.i on that track but eminem...:grumpy:
yea, T.I. killed his 2nd verse

worddd...did slim make tha beat?
yep

ehh wasnt feelin that either...SLIM GO BACK TO UR CRAZY CLASSIC WAYS!

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 09:31:29 PM »
it seems lik yesterday 'patiently waiting' was out and bangin, 50 and the white boy....now last two songs gatman and robin (massacre) and peep show?? wtf yo...straight homooooooo
yea WOW good point..the 50/em collabo's really have gotten worse as he drops more & more albums..damn can u imagine curtis' like 7th album? the collabo with Em may not be fit for humans :-\

yea listenin to eminem is lik some country western track...any1 remember 'touchdown' on t.i.'s cd LOL...i didnt kno if it was slim shady or tim mcgraw  8)

yep

yep..i think he needs 2 re-marry kim..and little halie becoming a whore wouldn't hurt either (lol jks)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 09:33:47 PM »

yep

yep..i think he needs 2 re-marry kim..and little halie becoming a whore wouldn't hurt either (lol jks)

imagine she became a whore and he made a 'kim part 2' dissing them both and goin all out lik he use to...ahh man that would b some gooooood shit lol...my bad guys im just dreamin out loud  8)

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 09:35:22 PM »

yep

imagine she became a whore and he made a 'kim part 2' dissing them both and goin all out lik he use to...ahh man that would b some gooooood shit lol...my bad guys im just dreamin out loud  8)
lol...yea, we need like a new beef..maybe hallie should blow benzino

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 09:39:33 PM »

yep

LOL and then we got a 'nail in the coffin part 2' omg that ended tha niggas career such a hot track...and then kim fucks ja rule...yo that would set shit off...eminem would b so stressed he would go back and OD on acid and then put out another classssic album...dreamin out loud againnnnn my ppl sry  :-\...IMAGINE THO OMG

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 09:40:56 PM »

yep

LOL and then we got a 'nail in the coffin part 2' omg that ended tha niggas career such a hot track...and then kim fucks ja rule...yo that would set shit off...eminem would b so stressed he would go back and OD on acid and then put out another classssic album...dreamin out loud againnnnn my ppl sry  :-\...IMAGINE THO OMG
LOL..maybe bizarre could join forces with murder inc and marry irv gotti, that oughta set off ol shady :o

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 09:46:11 PM »

yep

LOL..maybe bizarre could join forces with murder inc and marry irv gotti, that oughta set off ol shady :o

LOL and proof (r.i.p.) pulls sum "what-we-want-to-see-happen-wit-tupac" shit and come back and join bizzare with the rest of d-12 to murder inc lol

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 09:47:20 PM »

yep

LOL and proof (r.i.p.) pulls sum "what-we-want-to-see-happen-wit-tupac" shit and come back and join bizzare with the rest of d-12 to murder inc lol
:D