Author Topic: 50 Cent: "Kanye sucks"  (Read 665 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 Cent: "Kanye sucks"
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 11:31:22 AM »
i think they should stop all this cafufle with each other and fuck
NO HOMO?

Go back to dipcc and stay there.

"no homo" is here to stay

kemizt

Elevz

« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 12:35:55 PM »
NO HOMO?

I didn't think "no homo" applied to homosexual cases. Does it? Is the phrase really that meaningless?
Either way, the world would be a better place without "swangin and bangin" around.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 12:53:10 PM »
NO HOMO?

I didn't think "no homo" applied to homosexual cases. Does it? Is the phrase really that meaningless?
Either way, the world would be a better place without "swangin and bangin" around.
Oh, just lighten up will ya.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Paul

« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 01:38:02 PM »
NO HOMO?

Oh, just lighten up will ya.

lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

swangin and bangin

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 01:52:44 PM »

Paul

funkyfreshintheflesh

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 02:22:22 PM »
they both wack

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2007, 02:25:34 PM »
no homo is here to stay no homo

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2007, 02:27:29 PM »
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

WestCoasta

« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 02:40:16 PM »
hehe haha now I'm gonna go buy 50's album

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 02:45:20 PM »
By Mike Winslow

While many people believed the feud between Kanye West and 50 Cent ended on the stage at Madison Square Garden last Wednesday (August 22) when the superstar rappers appeared together alongside Jay-Z, Sean "Diddy" Combs and T.I., it appears it will not end until September 11, the day Kanye West's Graduation and 50 Cent's album Curtis hits stores.

50 Cent shot down any notion of Kanye West outselling him on September 11 and also claimed the rapper "sucks."

"It's friendly feud but its not possible for Kanye to beat me," 50 Cent said during an interview on AJ's Playhouse on radio station 93.3 in San Diego, California. "It's the 'Teddy Bear' vs. The Gorilla."

50 Cent also charged that West's label Def Jam would not play fair on the day the album hits stores.

"Def Jam is going to buy about 200,000 of them [Kanye's records,]" 50 Cent charged during the interview. "The following week you are going to see a 70% decrease, easy. You know what's gonna happen. Even Jay-Z himself, the first week is huge [of his last album Kingdom Come] and then he just disappeared."

50 Cent also confirmed the "I Get Money" remix will feature Jay-Z and Sean "Diddy" Combs.

"Kanye sucks," 50 said. "I'm going to be honest, he sounds like a robot, he has a robot record," ridiculing West's hit single "Stronger."

50 also told AJ's Playhouse that West was annoyed when 50 Cent got on the stage at the Screamfest concert with fellow rap titan Jay-Z.

During his Graduation album preview in Manhattan, West said: "[It] felt aight [referring to the )...would of felt better to be on stage like me and Jay planned."

"Jay-Z and Kanye West had their plans for them to just be there, but then I decided we were gonna share that moment," 50 said. "If you look at the tape, Kanye crossed his arms cause I bumped into him and said 'man you had to come up here huh?,'" 50 Cent said today about the rappers' unification on the stage. "He was mad at first until it dawned on him what it was."

West also brushed off the notion of any real "feud" between the two chart topping rappers during the Graduation preview.

"This is the first time we let the press do all the work," West said of the feud, adding that 50 Cent wouldn't have stood a chance had it not been for his hit single " "I Get Money."

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 05:35:15 PM »
hehe haha now I'm gonna go buy 50's album
LMAO!

BuddenzNasir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 09:51:58 PM »
"This is the first time we let the press do all the work," West said of the feud, adding that 50 Cent wouldn't have stood a chance had it not been for his hit single " "I Get Money."

Is Kanye West a fucking Infant? Oh you don't have a chance until you come out with a decent single? no shit huh?