Author Topic: Plans for a SoCal DUBCC BBQ  (Read 3126 times)

We Fly High

Re: Plans for a SoCal DUBCC BBQ
« Reply #180 on: September 13, 2007, 01:03:28 PM »
Tabasco is good on certain foods, as is Tapatio. I like them both the same. But word to Sriracha. Thats the best tasting hot sauce period. LMAO @ never met a Mexican in L.A. who perfers Tabasco over Tapatio. I know some Mexicans who don't even fuck with Tapatio.

for reals sriracha is the best hands down. i pour that shit into my pho until the soup becomes like straight red.

In my opinion, Tabasco and Tapatio are all really watered down, and it doesn't even register as spicy or hot to me at all.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #181 on: September 13, 2007, 02:33:02 PM »
Damn...Never met a Mexican in LA who prefers Tobasco over Tapatio.

what does location have anything to do with this ,lol. do they make it different down there or something.

You're saying that where you're from doesn't have an influence on how you are?

i'm from the same location lol.

Last I checked, you were from Bakersfield.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #182 on: September 13, 2007, 03:08:30 PM »

what does location have anything to do with this ,lol. do they make it different down there or something.

i'm from la and live in bakersfield now. either way it's still the same location i'm only an hour and some change away from downtown LA,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #183 on: September 13, 2007, 03:08:55 PM »
tapatio....for lack of a better word is like, a poser hot sauce. everyone who tries to be down eats it.   i know way more mexicans IN LA. who fuck with these over tapatio

tobasco is more of my favorite, it's the taste i like. it ain't no LA or bakersfield thing. it's a Don Jacob thing.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #184 on: September 14, 2007, 09:15:41 AM »

i'm from la and live in bakersfield now. either way it's still the same location i'm only an hour and some change away from downtown LA,lol

really? I recall getting to Bako like halfway up to frisco usually. like 4 hours plus. but i'm often high so hey.

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #185 on: September 14, 2007, 09:29:42 AM »
unless you hit serious traffic going through the grapevine or were driving a power wheel it should have only taken at the MOST 2 hours. lets put it this way, how did it take you to get from magic mountain to bakersfield? this should gage the rate better.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #186 on: September 14, 2007, 09:32:57 AM »
unless you hit serious traffic going through the grapevine or were driving a power wheel it should have only taken at the MOST 2 hours. lets put it this way, how did it take you to get from magic mountain to bakersfield? this should gage the rate better.

yeah and I'm coming from the I.E. NOT LA. so add an hour or so to however far from L.A.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #187 on: September 14, 2007, 11:10:05 AM »

If it's an hour away, it means it's not the same location...LOL. Theres generally a big difference in people from Bakersfield and people from LA. Not saying you ain't got that LA mind-state though...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #188 on: September 14, 2007, 11:12:27 AM »
The distance between LA and Bakersfield is 111.80 miles, which estimates to approximately 1 hour and 50 mins of driving...

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: September 14, 2007, 12:00:59 PM »
crazy, i always perceived it as way farther. damn Jacob, maybe I'll be seeing you sooner than I thought.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #190 on: September 14, 2007, 09:30:34 PM »

If it's an hour away, it means it's not the same location...LOL. Theres generally a big difference in people from Bakersfield and people from LA. Not saying you ain't got that LA mind-state though...

there's suttle differences but it's not that big of a difference

let me break it down for you while the kid is asleep.

politics . people from LA are usually more Liberal than people from bakersfield.

philiosoph on life- people from bakersfield usually find happiness by acquiring children/ a spouse/ some sort of family structure where as people from LA find happiness by acquiring material objects or some sort of higher/exclusive status.

race- people in bakersfield are either Mexican, White, Black, or Asian.  People in La are  hispanic, black, white, asian, or some race that's not black but thinks they are. lol

religion- in bakersfield you're either Catholic or Christian (protestant...but for some reason there's a "difference" between the two...don't ask me why).....where as in LA you're either Christian, muslum, jewish , athiest, or a fucking scientologist.

city land- in bakersfield, things are spread out all over the place and usually have big parking lots and newer looking buildings with a least a little bit of space for alleys and walking space. we give new meaning to urban sprawl, where as in LA anywhere you can fit a building or shop....there is one. parking lots are smaller and buildings are usually way older and arn't kept up as well unless you're in a wealthier part of town

weather- it's either REALLLy fucking hot in the summer, or really smogy and cold in the winter in bakersfield. it's usually always between 60-80 degrees.

other than that, it's like driving down the street as far as i'm concerned, people act the same way. root for the same teams, eat the same shit, into the same shit, do the same shit, drink the same shit, have the same shit, shit the same shit, walk the same shit, dance to same shit, talk the same shit,drive the same shit way, traffics a bitch,  ect. ect.

and it really only takes and hour and a half to get to downtown LA. only grandmas and scared drivers get to LA  in two hours from here.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #191 on: September 15, 2007, 11:48:03 PM »
i dont trust orientals making my food.

get mad if you want, but it is really only what you think it is.   :-\

lol not sure how much id trust someone who calls Asians "Orientals". Sounds like somethin a 70 yr old hillbilly would say.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #192 on: September 15, 2007, 11:50:59 PM »
tapatio....for lack of a better word is like, a poser hot sauce. everyone who tries to be down eats it.   i know way more mexicans IN LA. who fuck with these over tapatio

tobasco is more of my favorite, it's the taste i like. it ain't no LA or bakersfield thing. it's a Don Jacob thing.

I guess it all depends on the food. Like if im eatin some Mexican food, I only fuck with Tapatio or Cholula, or somethin like that. Never Tabasco. But cookin with Tabasco is off the chain. Tabasco and scrambled eggs is the shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #193 on: September 15, 2007, 11:58:07 PM »
Tapatio is only good with Tecate.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nigga_With_An_Additude

« Reply #194 on: September 16, 2007, 12:46:48 PM »
hey Ill come if sikotixc comes