Author Topic: Feds Raid Paraplegic Mans House For Medical Marijuana.  (Read 190 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Feds Raid Paraplegic Mans House For Medical Marijuana.
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2007, 10:53:17 AM »
My only hesitation is that I want to be a teacher and I'd hate for a school to not hire me because they know I'm a mmj patient.
But at the same time I wonder what kind of access would the school have to such information. That's why shit like the Patriot act is scary.

-T

They don't have access to that unless you get a state issued card, so don't trip...Lemme know whenever you want one, I'll take you to a doctor that does em for 95 bux... 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2007, 10:54:28 AM »
95?

I've noticed that the cheaper the doctor the sketchier the doctor is. For example, alot of doctors have malpractice lawsuits and hustle MMJ recs to raise money for lawyers. You know this doctor's not embroiled in any such situations?

damn...a state card would be nice though....eh

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: August 31, 2007, 10:59:32 AM »
95?

I've noticed that the cheaper the doctor the sketchier the doctor is. For example, alot of doctors have malpractice lawsuits and hustle MMJ recs to raise money for lawyers. You know this doctor's not embroiled in any such situations?

damn...a state card would be nice though....eh

-T

No way, dude, this doctor is amazing. He's very beloved...Everytime I go to a club, and I hand them over my rec, they're like "you got the best doctor!"...And their office is pretty much ALWAYS available for patient verification. I'd definitely recommend this doctor to you...PeACe

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2007, 11:02:07 AM »
tight.

This other doctor that my friends had Doctor Tollette was well loved by the cannabis clubs (frankly it's probably not hard for a licensed MD to get love from a bunch of stoners that he supports) but it didn't change his lawsuit shit you know?

But if you say it's straight I trust, which actual city is his recommendation office in?

-T

westcoastavengers.com

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2007, 11:16:23 AM »
It's like 5 mins from where we were stayin at Narrators...The guy is beloved as an "excellent doctor" not as a friend. Some of the people working at the clubs told me they got their rec from him. Dude is as pro as they come...Just lemme know when you're ready to go, homie... 8)

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2007, 11:35:20 AM »
HELL yeah, that's the best sounding situation with a rec yet.

-T

westcoastavengers.com

BritneySpears

« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2007, 05:22:04 PM »
VADER
ABRAHAM
LIFE!

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2007, 06:07:57 PM »
like I said, how many times have you heard of the feds raiding someone's house for 6 plants that wasn't a member?  hmm...probably never.  Of course the fuckin feds were raiding this shit when it was stricter to get a license...but they sure as shit were not as heavily involved in it as they are now.  Easier access to a license means more people have it, meaning the feds are going to be more heavily invovled.  I think it is so fuckin funny how people on here talk out of their ass.  NIK, when you were sucking on your mom's tit, one of my best friends dad was growing and selling this shit to the clubs.  I've known about this shit for 10 years just about.  And even back when it was "strict" it sure as hell wasn't as "strict" as you guys believe it to be.  Its a fucking business you guys...the doctors do this shit to make money.  How fucking strict are they going to make it?  I don't really care what you guys don't know, or would like to believe in your imaginary worlds.  Think what you want, do what you want, has no effect on me...but if you are truely disgusted by that story, just know that it is people like you that are partly to blame for it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2007, 12:33:49 PM »
like I said, how many times have you heard of the feds raiding someone's house for 6 plants that wasn't a member?  hmm...probably never.  Of course the fuckin feds were raiding this shit when it was stricter to get a license...but they sure as shit were not as heavily involved in it as they are now.  Easier access to a license means more people have it, meaning the feds are going to be more heavily invovled.  I think it is so fuckin funny how people on here talk out of their ass.  NIK, when you were sucking on your mom's tit, one of my best friends dad was growing and selling this shit to the clubs.  I've known about this shit for 10 years just about.  And even back when it was "strict" it sure as hell wasn't as "strict" as you guys believe it to be.  Its a fucking business you guys...the doctors do this shit to make money.  How fucking strict are they going to make it?  I don't really care what you guys don't know, or would like to believe in your imaginary worlds.  Think what you want, do what you want, has no effect on me...but if you are truely disgusted by that story, just know that it is people like you that are partly to blame for it.

Again with the dumbness, man...If it wasn't for people like me, there would be no protests, very few clubs, nobody standing up against the DEA, etc. What do you know about this movement? Obviously nothing. Medical Marijuana is not only for the dying, it is for people who find that marijuana's medicinal value helps them more than prescription drugs from various doctors... even people with back pains from a car accident can find marijuana useful...If it weren't for people like me, this guy wouldn't even have safe access to begin with, becuase this went down in New Mexico, and other states started passing the medical marijuana laws only after it became so popular in Cali...Do you realize that the Feds don't give a shit about who's smoking weed? They just want the industry shut down so people don't make money off it. These people don't give a fuck, you think they have compassion? LOL! If it were only cancer patients using safe access, then the industry woulda disappeared a long time ago, and there's no arguing that. The feds probably didn't even know they were busting a patient, they promised to never bust patients, and this is in the strict district of New Mexico anyways, where you have to have a major illness to obtain a card and clubs don't exist, so your "argument" makes no sense to begin with...PeACe
« Last Edit: September 01, 2007, 12:38:37 PM by Now_I_Know »

Al Bundy

« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2007, 12:39:47 PM »
don't even argue with acgrundy. he's a bitch boy who will argue till death over petty shit.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2007, 02:05:58 PM »
I never had problems with dude until this post/cock used for vagina term post. Hell I even defended him in that one post where everyone was getting on him about his beef/basketball game with NIK but yeah dude is ornery. Sounds kind of old to be honest. I guess I'll be pissed when I'm past my prime too.

-T

westcoastavengers.com