Author Topic: Official Prison Break Season 3 thread  (Read 2650 times)

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Official Prison Break Season 3 thread
« Reply #75 on: October 30, 2007, 10:48:55 PM »
Dope episode, Lincoln gonna doggystyle that Whistler chick  :P
lol, Yeah i reckonn that will happen aswell after she finds out Wistler's true story.
Any way looking forward to the double episode, am pretty sure they bust out

The Watcher

« Reply #76 on: October 30, 2007, 11:35:20 PM »
if you look at the blurbs for the next few episodes, it looks like they dont get out of sona.. they probably get out and then thrown back in, but they're definitely in sona in ep 8 & 9
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: November 01, 2007, 10:06:23 PM »
O Shit, Tweener got put in jail. He's seriously gonna get fucked in the ass, by a real life Avacado :laugh:

Former Prison Break actor Lane Garrison has been sentenced to 40 months in prison for being involved in an SUV crash that costed the life of a 17-year-old boy last year. The 26-year-old Garrison, who had a blood-alcohol content of 0.2%, was behind the wheel of a 2001 Land Rover when it lost control and hit a tree in December of last year. Vahagn Setian, 17, was killed in the crash while two 15-year-old girls were injured. All three of them were in the same car with Garrison. At his last court appearance on August 2, he apologized to the family of the victim

http://www.cnn.com/2007/SHOWBIZ/p/10/31/actor.sentenced.ap/index.html

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: November 07, 2007, 06:08:41 PM »
Wow, the 3rd season keeps getting better. These 2 episodes were off the hook.

I'm thinking that in the 4th seasons, Michael and Linc will seek revenge after kiddnapers, sort of like a Bourne type of scene.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2007, 05:35:13 PM »
I don't know, I think everything is wayy to exagerated... I mean it's intense and all but it's just gotten out of hand lol, the storyline is out of control.

wcsoldier

« Reply #80 on: November 10, 2007, 01:13:34 AM »
^^^^ yeah I agree... there are too many situations where enemies unite their forces to get out of jail and shit.. it ain't credible at all anymore  .. still these two were my favorites from the 3rd season and by far

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2007, 04:48:39 AM »

Episode 8 is really disappointing, i won't add any more than that in case some of you haven't caught ut yet but a real let down after the promise of the previous 2 episodes. The foundations of this entire plot are starting to give way.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #82 on: November 14, 2007, 04:29:28 PM »
I don't know I thought this episode was crazy, a lot of action.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: November 14, 2007, 05:00:13 PM »

I meant suddenly now Michael has been moved? Whistler who was the reason they put Michael into that jail is suddenly expendable, LJ has not been executed despite the fact there is no need for him anymore. I don't doubt it was action packed but as a cohesive story line it seems to have completely fallen apart.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #84 on: November 15, 2007, 03:33:42 AM »

I meant suddenly now Michael has been moved? Whistler who was the reason they put Michael into that jail is suddenly expendable, LJ has not been executed despite the fact there is no need for him anymore. I don't doubt it was action packed but as a cohesive story line it seems to have completely fallen apart.

Yeah I totally feel you, but it's been that way since Season 2... I got used to PB not being realistic at all anymore lol. It's still intense, but you know, the authencity of the first season dissapeared for me with the 1st episode of season 2, when they were suddenly running somewhere in the middle of the woods, when at the end of season 1 the cliffhanger was them bein in the middle of nothing surrounded by helicopters and cops lol.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #85 on: November 15, 2007, 01:34:03 PM »

Lol yes you are right I had forgotten all about that gaping hole in the story line.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #86 on: November 16, 2007, 07:56:10 AM »
I just remember when they were on that runway at the end of season 1 thinking to myself: "If they can escape this than every member of that police squad should have their contracts terminated".
NO MORE WAR

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: November 16, 2007, 04:27:46 PM »
Like Nima said, great, intense episode but with predictable and some unrealistic moments. 3rd season is much better than 2nd though, lots of action.

Man, we were so close to a lesbo magic when Soifa (omg, she's just too cute) and that mean bitch almost kissed  :P

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: November 16, 2007, 04:56:45 PM »
Lol! I thought that to but after Gretchen revealed how she had been tortured by her captives it put me off  ;D besides which she killed Sarah.  ;)
« Last Edit: November 16, 2007, 05:04:55 PM by virtuoso »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: November 17, 2007, 04:58:49 AM »
Great episode, I really don't see how anyone can complain about it. I wonder how all of this is gonna work out with Scoefield being in another prison.