Author Topic: Ja Rule cd has Game collabo  (Read 462 times)

AK

• Muthafuckin' OG
Ja Rule cd has Game collabo
« on: September 01, 2007, 01:00:22 AM »
With his first new album in nearly four years, Ja Rule was expected to return with The Mirror in September, but it looks like fans will have to wait a little longer — because it’s release date has been pushed back.

Now slated for sometime in November, the album’s first leaked single was the Lil Wayne assisted “Uh Oh,” which has already leaked to the net, and according to Rolling Stone, the Rule also has a collaboration with former G-Unit soldier-turned-arch-rival The Game on a track called “Sunset.” The Game first reached out to Ja for his “One Blood” remix last year, and now Ja Rule hollered right back…

“I don’t think people were expecting that,” Ja Rule told the magazine about linking up with the West Coast rapper. “But we got a hot record on the album.”

Also on the album is producers Erick Sermon and Ty Fyffe, who both produced tracks on Ja’s debut, Venni Vetti Vecci, as well as producers 7 Aurelius and Chink Santana.

Another track that may get some attention is “Father Forgive Me,” an update of the Beatle’s song “Eleanor Rigby.” “Hopefully, I make The Beatles proud,” says Rule. “Big shout out to Paul McCartney and the whole gang, Ringo and everybody!”

Will be take shots at 50 this time around? Afterall, many feel 50 Cent ruined Ja’s career. Ja says “no.”

“The whole industry is so focused on beefin’ with each other — it’s like the WWF of rap right now,” Ja said. “I’m stepping out of the arena. I don’t want to be a wrestlin’ rapper. Somebody’s got to come in and make it positive. You have to make records that make people feel like having a good time.”

According to the rapper, his album is focused on expressing himself through feel-good music, but there is also a serious side to the album — the album’s cover being an actual mirror representing the introspective nature of the album.

“This record is like my confessions, I’m shedding my skins,” he says. “The mirror is your only real moment of truth. It’s the place where everybody can go and be honest with themselves.”

The Mirror is scheduled to for release in November 13 on Mpire / Murder Inc. / Universal Motown Records.

messi19

Re: Ja Rule cd has Game collabo
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2007, 03:33:56 AM »
Yep, Irv Gotti apologized to Game at the VMA's in 05 i think and thats
why Game put Ja on the One Blood remix.

Soopahigh

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2007, 08:06:12 AM »
Yep, Irv Gotti apologized to Game at the VMA's in 05 i think and thats
why Game put Ja on the One Blood remix.

Apologiized bout what ? ???

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2007, 09:47:33 AM »
Irv reached out to game at some awards, told Game he was handling himself well with the G-Unit situation.
yada yada yada, now they're friends.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

MediumL

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 10:39:34 AM »
its funny how people switch opinions of others so quickly in the rap game.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2007, 02:52:46 PM »
its funny how people switch opinions of others so quickly in the rap game.
It's just people being mature about their shit.

Yeah, you're going to be mad/upset/etc with someone about something at some point, but it's the real squares that hold that in forever.

Sounds like they hashed everything out, and now they're gonna be making even more money. Props to Both Irv Gotti & Game.

lonestone

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2007, 03:11:54 PM »
Fucking corny.
Looking for mc's message me or email me. Peace.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2007, 03:15:55 PM »
Game and Ja never had a real beef to begin with. That was more of Game riding for his crew and taking on G-Unit's enemies. After he left G-Unit there was no reason for him to carry on any beef with Ja, Joe Budden, or Domination (Bang Em Smurf maybe).

Hopefully we'll see Irv producing for Game in the future.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2007, 03:24:52 PM »

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2007, 07:10:23 PM »
will be interesting to hear that :)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2007, 08:20:16 PM »
I rather hear ja with game than that faggot 50 pennies.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

SP0RTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside para vida
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2007, 12:47:00 AM »
the game will go on anyones album (FAT JOE, yung joc, ja rule) but he makes sure they tite for his albums

5 Albums I'm Bumping Right Now (In Order)
Blu & Exile- Below The Heavens
eMC- The Show
WC- Guily By Affiliation
Westside Connection- Bow Down
Wu Tang Clan- Enter the 36 Chambers

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2007, 01:53:19 AM »

~Loyalty Is Everything~